What's the difference between Met > Location and Hatch Conditions > Location?

CeleBL

Question is in the title.

I want to create a Pokémon that looks like it's been hatched from an egg. (In Pokémon Black).

I understand the Met > Hatch conditions > Location as being the location of my Trainer when the egg hatched (Which can be virtually anywhere in the game). But I'm unsure what I would set the Met > Location to be.

Also, is it true ALL Pokémon caught in Black & White have the Met > Encounter set as 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin' regardless of where / what Pokémon it is?

Great program btw, turned this game into something alot more fun for me!

Question is in the title.

I want to create a Pokémon that looks like it's been hatched from an egg. (In Pokémon Black).

I understand the Met > Hatch conditions > Location as being the location of my Trainer when the egg hatched (Which can be virtually anywhere in the game). But I'm unsure what I would set the Met > Location to be.

Also, is it true ALL Pokémon caught in Black & White have the Met > Encounter set as 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin' regardless of where / what Pokémon it is?

Great program btw, turned this game into something alot more fun for me!

If you want to create a Pokemon that looks hatched then...

Game: Black/White

Ball: Poke Ball

Level: 1

Date: Any date that's after Pokemon Black's release date

Encounter: Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey tree/Shaymin

As Egg: Check the box

Game: Black/White

Location: Anywhere that is an actual location in Pokemon Black

Date: Same date as the egg was received or a couple of days later (do not pick a date that hasn't happened yet)

The answer to your second question is yes. Every Pokemon is set to Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey tree/Shaymin... regardless.

Hopefully that was helpful :)