Birthday Tabunne

turlis12

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could make pkm files for the birthday Tabunne event. I have all the wonder card files but I cannot do anything with them since I can only use PKM files. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks Everyone

It worked perfectly man, i didnt know if you wanted me to supply you with the pcd. and pgf files for the other 5 locations. If the PID and everything stays the same, could I just change the location manually?

Edit: I didn't know there was different trainer ID's

It worked perfectly man, i didnt know if you wanted me to supply you with the pcd. and pgf files for the other 5 locations. If the PID and everything stays the same, could I just change the location manually?

Edit: I didn't know there was different trainer ID's

Yes, you can change the location manually. If you change the Ability, Gender, and Shininess then that would be a different PID.

Edit 1:

The Pokemon I created was from Nagoya. There's two more I believe. Oh, and the TID stays 11040 for the birthday event Pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have noticed something wrong in the birthday tabunne. I thought it was only me but seeing the .pkm here I could saw that Tabunne has 2 ribbons D: instead of one, i don´t know if its wrong because I saw that it should only have the birthday ribbon D: