New to Pokegen, have some questions and here's my first Wifi Legal pkm?

azn_souja

Alright so I've been at this for 2 days now, I decided to download a .PKM file and then just edit it myself, when checked on the Legality Checker it says valid, although I'm still kind of skeptical about my pokemon.

I have a few questions here and hopefully somebody could answer them for me :)

1. In the "Main" tab of Pokegen I tried leaving the PID blank and then set everything myself and just saving but when I check it, it comes out Hacked or Unknown but when I use the PID finder, it comes out Valid and says common NDS

2. Just because its valid on the legality checker does that mean it'd be Wifi Legal?

3. All the pokemon I'm creating are going to my white version so I set the location to poke transfer lab, but what if I pretend I "hatched" it from a previous version should I set the met level to 0?

4. I can leave my ID and SID to 0 and still have it say valid, I'm confused LOL

5. Here's my Garchomp, is there anything wrong with it? http://www.mediafire.com/?4g4fnfyc0kt0r65

Alright so I've been at this for 2 days now, I decided to download a .PKM file and then just edit it myself, when checked on the Legality Checker it says valid, although I'm still kind of skeptical about my pokemon.

I have a few questions here and hopefully somebody could answer them for me :)

1. In the "Main" tab of Pokegen I tried leaving the PID blank and then set everything myself and just saving but when I check it, it comes out Hacked or Unknown but when I use the PID finder, it comes out Valid and says common NDS

2. Just because its valid on the legality checker does that mean it'd be Wifi Legal?

3. All the pokemon I'm creating are going to my white version so I set the location to poke transfer lab, but what if I pretend I "hatched" it from a previous version should I set the met level to 0?

4. I can leave my ID and SID to 0 and still have it say valid, I'm confused LOL

5. Here's my Garchomp, is there anything wrong with it? http://www.mediafire.com/?4g4fnfyc0kt0r65

1: The reason they come out Hacked or Unknown is that you probably set Options --> Target Game to Black/White while making a 4th gen Pokémon. When it's set to Black/White, PokéGen will generate a PID that is legal Black/White-wise, so if it's a Gen 4 .pkm file, it'll have a Gen 5 PID and will be hacked.

2: legal.exe hasn't been updated for B/W yet.

3: If you set the location to Poké Transfer Lab, even if the Pokémon was hatched in a 4th gen game, you have to set the Level Met to what level the Pokémon currently is.

4: legal.exe doesn't check for the obvious.

5: I'm not 100% sure about the PID because I can't be bothered to check that right now, but someone else could be able to check up on that.

1: The reason they come out Hacked or Unknown is that you probably set Options --> Target Game to Black/White while making a 4th gen Pokémon. When it's set to Black/White, PokéGen will generate a PID that is legal Black/White-wise, so if it's a Gen 4 .pkm file, it'll have a Gen 5 PID and will be hacked.

2: legal.exe hasn't been updated for B/W yet.

3: If you set the location to Poké Transfer Lab, even if the Pokémon was hatched in a 4th gen game, you have to set the Level Met to what level the Pokémon currently is.

4: legal.exe doesn't check for the obvious.

5: I'm not 100% sure about the PID because I can't be bothered to check that right now, but someone else could be able to check up on that.

Thank you very much, that cleared up a lot for me :D

Although I'm still quite confused about 1 thing, does this mean I won't be able to tell if my pokemon are legal because legal.exe hasn't updated to B/W yet? I have a lot of questions still but I can't really phrase them :S