Halp! Struggling for 2 days :(

jt077

I'm a total noob to pokegen, but I thought it seemed pretty simple after reading the guide over a few times. I just can't figure out what's wrong with these.. keep getting rejected and I've remade them countless times.. Can someone please check them out and see if they can tell me what I can do to fix them?

Thanks! :o

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14026-Guide-How-to-generate-Gen-V-Pokmon-in-PokGen

a) Make a Pokémon seem hatched from an egg

Needed when giving the Pokémon Egg-only moves; also the fastest way to set up a Pokémon for Random Wi-Fi battles.

‘Matching Trainer Information’ flag not checked (unless you're generating an unhatched Egg)

Ball: Poké Ball

Level: 1

Encounter Type: ‘Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin’

‘As Egg’ flag checked, ‘Fateful Encounter’ flag not checked

Location (Hatch Conditions box): whatever you want (use common sense), but it must be set.

Too lazy to check moveset.

Thanks for the response, and if you read my un-edited post I apologize lol. I've already read the guide numerous times (as stated in my previous post) and used it to double-check myself just as many times (trust me, I wouldn't be posting if I wasn't fed up with trying to fix it myself, lol). Given this, I'm very lost as to what's causing wi-fi to reject these pokemon... so if anyone else could throw some input in here that'd be great.

Thanks again :o

Edited by jt077
I was too mean, lol