Pokemon White cartridge won't fit in my Action Replay DSi?

oni link

I just picked up Pokemon White and was going to use my DSi AR to find my SID but when I try to put it in the AR, it won't fit... One side is raised a little and the AR won't recognize the cartridge.

I have an older version of the regular DS AR that the cartridge does fit in but for whatever reason I am not able to update the firmware because the BIN file "isn't a firmware update" or whatever gibberish error it gives me...

Does anyone have any information on how to fix that firmware update error or on the reason it doesn't fit into my AR? No one else seems to be having the problem of their cartridge not fitting into the AR... at least not that I've seen online in my search... If not I'll probably just have to get some flashcart of some sort that is compatible with White.

Thanks,

Oni Link

There is definitely nothing wrong with the AR, it works fine with my other games. I guess I can just use PokeGen over my DNS wifi server though and not need the physical AR anyway.... Thanks though!

boy....post a picture and a description of the version of AR you got.....there are so many AR´s out there.....we need a bit more info to help you!

Good call! I'm sorry I didn't think of that earlier! Hopefully they'll be shrunken so that they don't stretch the page...

0323011330a.jpg?t=1300902038

Above is the DSi Action Replay that doesn't seem to want to house my White version. As you can see the left side of the cartridge (from this view) is where the problem is. I compared it to Platinum and there is no difference in the basic shape and such (I'm pretty sure that HGSS's cartridge was a bit different from Platinum's and figured this one may be as well). I assume that it's a fraction of a cm thicker than platinum though and simply won't fit?

Below is the older DS AR that won't accept the firmware update. You can tell that White has no problem sliding into this AR... It's frustrating! hah

0323011332.jpg?t=1300902038

well in my eyes the ARDSi seems to be the same that i am useing....however my UK black version fits in perfectly......maybe you should try to let the cartridge slide in slow and extremely straight...because the slightest change of direction seems to block....when you did everything right there should be a light restistance...just push a little deeper till it doesn´t go any further then it should work!

• 4 weeks later...

i need help! When i boot up my action replay dsi it usally goes directly to the codes for the game that is inserted, well i inserted my pokemon black and it went to the list of games not the codes for pokemon black.so i went to pokemon black and when i pushed boot game with codes it says"Please make sure your GAME CARTRIDGE is inserted in to your action replay before continuing" so i don't know how to fix it. It also does this with all my other games and i made sure it was updated to 1.25 for the dsi action replay plus i reseted my hardware but it still doesn't work. HELP!

Oh sorry wrong topic but i still need HELP!