PID help

Elksama

I can't seem to figure out how to work the PID. Everytime I set the PID the way I want it, it ends up being "often dozes off." For my Jellicent I make it so it says "strong willed" but it turns into "often dozes off" when I check it after finishing my team.

Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Why does everyone care so much about the Characteristics? the Characteristics aren't properly set in Pokegen. Even though it says it's one thing in Pokegen that doesn't mean for sure yet that it's going to be that in-game.

If you hit the button to search for a PID, and it comes up with nothing, it will still say "Progress: Not Active" aferwards. Most likely, you're system is just doing it so fast you can't see it change to say it's searching before it's already done back being inactive. NOT EVERY possible setup will have a legal PID from the search.

Hm... if I understand the PokeGen guide... you don't have to worry about making the PID for Black/White-generated Pokemon. I don't know for sure, but they did work going onto the Random Battle.

Edited by jariesuicune