My Pokegen'd Archeops Not Wifi Legal?

JonboySmogon

Hey, I followed about four tutorials on making legit pokemon with PokeGen for Random Match-Up battles, but for some reason this Archeops won't work! I would really like an explanation if anyone has the time. Not just a fix though, I want to know what to do so that I don't make the same mistake(s) on all of my other pokemon I hack. I hope someone here can help... :)

I'm so sorry! I mistakingly thought I saw stealth rock on the moves it could learn!! Sorry!!!!!!! xD

Yeah I know its fine at level 1 but its just my personal preference for 5. Don't ask me why.

It doesn't matter what personal preference you have. Met At Lv. 1 isn't "fine". Any pokemon that was hatched MUST be set to Lv. 1 in order to be legal. Yeah, maybe setting the Met At Lv. to Lv. 5 may bypass the checker for Random Wifi or the GTS but that doesn't necessarily mean it's completely legal. Met At Lv. 5 was only for 3rd Gen and before.

It doesn't matter what personal preference you have. Met At Lv. 1 isn't "fine". Any pokemon that was hatched MUST be set to Lv. 1 in order to be legal. Yeah, maybe setting the Met At Lv. to Lv. 5 may bypass the checker for Random Wifi or the GTS but that doesn't necessarily mean it's completely legal. Met At Lv. 5 was only for 3rd Gen and before.

Oh that's why. It was a subconscious impulse because the previous Gen Pokemon hatched to Lv. 5. If Gen V are supposed to hatch at Lv. 1 then I'll stop making them Lv. 5.

As for putting my own personal preference on other people's Pokemon, I don't see it as a big deal but I do see your point. If the user does wish for it to met at Lv. 1 then just switch it back but like I said I won't be making it Lv. 5 anymore.