Shiny Jirachi

Mikz

Hey!

First of, Thanks to Sabresite for providing a way to get shiny Jirachi! Click Here for more info.

And to pkmz for providing a save with a shiny Jirachi already.

I'm currently not home and don't have my GBA games here so I'm unable to transfer the pokemon myself. If anyone could at least transfer it to Diamond/Pearl or any of the DS games, it would be greatly appreciated. The pokemon itself or the file would do.

I have tried "transfering" the pokemon through Pokegen/pokesav to Diamond and also Black, but it still doesn't end up being the same. I'm guessing I'm missing some extra bytes or something.

I hope someone can help, I'm sure more people are looking for this. Thanks!

I have attached a .3gpkm file of the shiny Jirachi for anyone who is interested, in the linked thread you can find the save to get a shiny jirachi from the colosseum disc as well as a pokemon ruby save that already has a shiny jirachi recieved.

Thanks! I will try it out :D

Pokemon Black is still counting the Jirachi as illegal.

Quick question, is it normal for the pokemons transfered from Ruby/Sa to Diamond and then to B/W to lose the "Fate Encounter" during transfers?

Edit:

Big disappointing news!

I managed to trade Shiny Jirachi all the way from Pokemon Ruby then to Pokemon Diamond then to Pokemon Black, all using "legal" trades through the games. Original Game Cards, and I fear gamefreak blocked the PID for the shiny Jirachi on 5gen completely. It can't be put on the GTS in Black/White, strangely I was able to put it in the GTS of Diamond.

:(

Here is the .pkm file of the Shiny Jirachi from my Pokemon Black

Edited by Mikz