Street fighter anyone?

girox

Hahaha I just noticed, that in spite of being "General Gaming" threads they all fall in pokemon (not that it's bad) but you know I wanted to talk about something else... for a change

So, who likes Street fighter (for example) I love it, all of 'em since SFII but guess what? I suck a those hahaha!

Thoughts on street fighter?

:bidoof: plays with me all the time, he also wins all the time (THAT bad I play)

I never liked Sakura much :-/

Shoeless fighters FTW! I don't know... my brother would always pick Ken and I'd pick Ryu and fight each other often. Here are the differences between the Shotos:

Ryu: Highest defense, medium attack, lowest speed

Ken: Highest speed, medium defense, lowest attack (he combos as you can see)

Akuma: Highest attack, medium speed, lowest defense (fail)

Yes, for skilled players, he's good. He has more special abilities (such as the 'avoid technique') and shooting fireballs diagonally from midair. Ken is good for experts too (especially if you need to learn how to do combos and master speed)... and Ryu, being balanced and all... is easy to learn, but the hardest to master. In expert hands, Ryu turns out to be the best one.

Yes, for skilled players, he's good. He has more special abilities (such as the 'avoid technique') and shooting fireballs diagonally from midair. Ken is good for experts too (especially if you need to learn how to do combos and master speed)... and Ryu, being balanced and all... is easy to learn, but the hardest to master. In expert hands, Ryu turns out to be the best one.

Totally agreed! In SFIV when i go online, Ryu is the most b!tch of 'em all!!

but anyways I believe that some of you might have seen this vid but wanted to share it

Oh how I WISH I could play like that T_T

There's a wifi mode in the new SF?

Yes and everyone uses akuma, ryu or ken talk about originality

Dan is the BEST Shoto ever... NO ONE beats him! :D

I'm sorry what's a shoto again? (I'm misunderstanding it because in spanish it means gay hahahaha)

Yes and everyone uses akuma, ryu or ken talk about originality

I'm sorry what's a shoto again? (I'm misunderstanding it because in spanish it means gay hahahaha)

Shoto = Shotokan people... people who play in the same style as Ryu, Ken and Akuma... and there's also Sakura and Dan... who play like them but don't exactly play like them. There's an error with that name though... their martial arts isn't exactly Shotokan... it's something else that involves assassination techniques (I forgot the name though).

And boo... people are always playing shotos? Youch... I guess the charge input characters like Chun-li aren't so popular anymore.

Seth is this Dr. Manhattan look-alike guy um... http://www.omelete.com.br/images/galerias/streetfighteriv/sfiv%20(150).jpg ... Yeah he IS naked and well he's just an über "perfect" fighter made by shadaloo to conquer the world bla bla bla

you know the usual stuff hahah but boy he sure is hard to beat (even in the easiest mode... I insist I'm not very good at street fighters)