Quick question about breeding "hacks" from Pokegen/Pokesav

Wimzy

Really quick question, I searched around for this and picked up a few of the pieces, and just wanted to make sure I had my facts straight, instead of bumping a dead topic.

So I usually make "hacked" pokemon with pokegen/pokesav and then breed them. I put hacked in quotes because they're not exactly hacks, they pass the legality check.

What I'm concerned about is Nintendo picking up on these pokemon at tournaments. I don't actually do the breeding on my cart. I breed the pokemon on a flashcart backup of my game, hatch the egg (I usually don't IV hack the pokemon I actually battle with), pick the best one out of the batch, then in Pokegen/sav, I edit the EVs and movesets. And then I transfer them over to my actual game cart.

The movesets and EVs, of course, are legal. So my question is: is it possible to pick up on these pokemon that I "ev trained" using Pokesav/gen and whose parents were generated using such methods?

I know many people are gonna say "If you're worried, don't hack" I'm actually not planning on going to a tournament ever xD But I'd just like to know out of curiosity.

Even if the parents are hacked horribly as long as the offspring was bred in game then it's completely legal. The parents don't have like a little sign that they pass off to the offspring saying I was bred by hacked parents. You're completely good.