XP Share AR code for B&W made

xLFx

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I joined because I wanted to share a new code with everyone that I accidentally created while messing with XP codes.

The following code works as an XP Share in that when you finish a battle (singles only) all the pokemon in your party are given xp except for the one that made the opposing pokemon faint.

For example:

Battle starts I sent out Snivy, he win the battle and gains no XP however the rest of my pokes in party do.

Here's the code:

521cb52c 59a8437e

023ae840 59a8437e

023ae844 51a80220

023ae848 00004770

021cb52c f988f1e3

d2000000 00000000

Press R on your ds when it says the pokemon fainted and it will activate. Sometimes after activating it once it will stay on until you save and turn the game on again with the code off.

Hope you all enjoy and I hope it helps making leveling up easier for some.

Again, I'm new and I apologize

if this is in the wrong place.

Tried it on Pokemon White (E). Doesn't seem to work for me. I tried it in a trainer battle and a wild battle, and in both instances my sigilyph still got all the exp. I assumed the Lucky Egg might've been interfering and tried again after removing it. Still didn't work. :frown:

Also, you should try making a code like this for a single pokemon, instead of the whole team. For example, only the pokemon in the 2nd slot gets experience. That'll let you train a weaker pokemon without having to do the 'send it in, switch it out' routine.