Who wants a cookie?

Ruki

It's chocolate chip. And it's totally not injected with poison. Go on, take it. *gives cookie* >=D

Ahem.

Hello, everybody. Allow me to start with an introduction. Some number of years ago, in a dark, desolate plain a kangaroo wandered aimlessly looking for food. He somehow came across a turtle. Long story short, the abomination that resulted from that fated encounter was me. Seriously.

All unfunny jokes aside, I'm really your random forum guy. I'm that one who tries too hard to enforce the demanding and contradicting rules of English. Don't make me take out the grammar whip. >=O I'm short. I'm evil. I'm insane. (Aren't we all evil and insane?) My favourite Pokemon is Absol. My favourite type, therefore, is Dark. I'm playing Poemon White. I'm about to start over because the game screwed me over with its lack of EV berries. And I'm out of things to say.

If anyone has any question regarding me or my fantastically active, fulfilling (heehee) life, please feel free to toss some question at me and I'll toss some answers back at you. Beware my deadly accuracy. It hurts. Anyway...

See you guys around! ^_^

Hello Ruki, you only registered three days later than me!

I think I'll have a simple question regarding you -and therefore also regarding your fantastically active, fulfilling (heehee) life! Which sort of music do you prefer and which artist do you like especially? Wait, that were two questions! :o Speaking of deadly accuracy, you'll understand that I expect more than one answer per question... ^^

Have fun performing your act as random forum guy on Project Pokémon! :)

Hails!

It's chocolate chip. And it's totally not injected with poison. Go on, take it. *gives cookie* >=D

Ahem.

Hello, everybody. Allow me to start with an introduction. Some number of years ago, in a dark, desolate plain a kangaroo wandered aimlessly looking for food. He somehow came across a turtle. Long story short, the abomination that resulted from that fated encounter was me. Seriously.

All unfunny jokes aside, I'm really your random forum guy. I'm that one who tries too hard to enforce the demanding and contradicting rules of English. Don't make me take out the grammar whip. >=O I'm short. I'm evil. I'm insane. (Aren't we all evil and insane?) My favourite Pokemon is Absol. My favourite type, therefore, is Dark. I'm playing Poemon White. I'm about to start over because the game screwed me over with its lack of EV berries. And I'm out of things to say.

If anyone has any question regarding me or my fantastically active, fulfilling (heehee) life, please feel free to toss some question at me and I'll toss some answers back at you. Beware my deadly accuracy. It hurts. Anyway...

See you guys around! ^_^

For someone who "tries too hard to enforce the demanding and contradicting rules of English", I'll be the first to point out an almost obvious spelling error :creep: