Poké Transfer Request

KazoWAR

I would like to request for someone to please load these .pkm files on to there 4th gen game and use the Poké Transfer to transfer them to a 5th gen game. I can not do this my self since I only have 1 DS. I threw together a Poké Transfer program a while back during the JP release that should mimic the effects of the original Poké Transfer, but I need some more data collecting to fine tune the results to be as legal as possible. These PKM files contains scenarios that I am not sure how it is handled by the Poké Transfer.

I'm looking forward for your results KazoWAR, since i also wanted to retransfer my Pokes to Gen 5, but i can't with my equipment right now, maybe as soon as i got someone to transfer some of my Pokes, i could send you my PKM files from Both Gen4 and Gen5 games (before and after shifted) if you happen to be haven't release the Pokeshift program yet :)

Ok, thanks a ton. btw your DS is a few days fast ;)

Haha, yeah. No I was using my brother's DS and apparently it uses the date on the DS with the 4th Gen game and his was set to like 5 days forward. I was like Hey wth?! Why does it say I transferred them 5 days later from when I transferred my others last night!? Lol

Could you possibly transfer 2 more Pokemon? They are Nidorans and I am not sure which male and female symbol is used when it converts to name. The smaller one used in the default names in B/W or the larger ones that was used in 4th gen.

This should be the last bit I need before I am ready to release the program.

Could you possibly transfer 2 more Pokemon? They are Nidorans and I am not sure which male and female symbol is used when it converts to name. The smaller one used in the default names in B/W or the larger ones that was used in 4th gen.

This should be the last bit I need before I am ready to release the program.

I can but not for another 3 days. My brother left for Spring Break so I only have 1 DS for the next 3 days. If you can wait or if somebody else wants to go ahead and do it then that'll work. Otherwise I'm good to do it when he gets back that day.

Btw Kazo, just want to ask. Will the Future Pokeshift Programs have the Auto Met Date Converter to Today's Date ?? Or it will remain just the same ??

Because i think the Pokeshift in the 5th Generations will automatically set the new met date right ?? Or am I wrong ??

Btw Kazo, just want to ask. Will the Future Pokeshift Programs have the Auto Met Date Converter to Today's Date ?? Or it will remain just the same ??

Because i think the Pokeshift in the 5th Generations will automatically set the new met date right ?? Or am I wrong ??

You are right, that was one of the tests I needed from the first request. The program now makes the date met the date the Pokemon was transferred on based on your PCs clock. Also it will make the level met the Pokemon's current level it was transferred on.

Last bit I need is the Nidoran names and I will be able to release the program.

Cool. Looks like you got to it before me. I've been swamped with homework and work that I never got a chance to get around to it. I come back and you've already beat me to it. xD I'll be glad to see the final version though. Then It'll be so much easier to just drag and drop large amount of pokemon and make them Shifted. Although the Min-game is rather addictive. LOL

Cool. Looks like you got to it before me. I've been swamped with homework and work that I never got a chance to get around to it. I come back and you've already beat me to it. xD I'll be glad to see the final version though. Then It'll be so much easier to just drag and drop large amount of pokemon and make them Shifted. Although the Min-game is rather addictive. LOL

which mini game tsujin ?? the dream world ??