Issue with GS Dogs and Celebi

Chimpbot

I've done a good bit of poking around trying to find an answer, but with little luck; I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere.

I'm trying to use PokeGen to import the Gamestop dogs and Celebi via AR codes; I got them into my box perfectly fine, but they're not being recognized by the Relocator. As such, I can't transfer them over to my copy of White.

I have the .pcd and .pgt files for all four event pokemon in question. I have to use an Action Replay and generate codes, as I don't have any of the flash cards and whatnot.

I know I must be doing something wrong...but I'm not sure what. Any help would be vastly appreciated.

If you're loading the .pgt/.pcd files in PokeGen, that's almost guaranteed to produce the wrong results. If the PID isn't static, for example, it'll just show up as a 1 or something. PokeGen doesn't have code in it to generate PIDs from cards.

I have no idea what the relocator checks, however.

Okay, gotcha.

It's certainly working, insofar as it definitely gives me all three of them...but they're not being recognized by the Relocator.

Any advice on how I could go about getting these to work?

The use of the Relocator can be avoided. In PokéGen, just generate the code for the already-Relocated Johto Beasts and Celebi (you can find a copy of their *.pkm files in the Event Contribution Collection thread), and inject them via Action Replay in your Pokémon White retail cartridge.