On a Sunny day...

Sunny day

Greetings everyone! :)

(Yes, it was sunny here an hour ago!)

I've seen that this section of Project Pokémon contains a lot of topics from new members with only a few (or none) responses in it, so I would not be surprised if that also is going to happen with my new thread. Anyway, I will make this message out of formality, for the case that some people might think 'Who the heck is Sunny day?' and subsequently have the possibility to look up this thread to find the answer for that question. ^^

I will be known here as Sunny day -as you can see- and I have some strange ability to fill my messages up with random thoughts and other 'pointless' details, so be prepared! ...Or I will try to avoid it. :) I came across this forum when I was looking for ROM edit tools for the 4th gen games (the PPRE to be exactly). I have seen that Project Pokémon has a great section dedicated to ROM research and the such, so maybe I can learn something from it. Obviously I'm (still) interested in the Pokémon games, namely the 3th and the 4th generations, and I play them frequently. Beside that, my main interest is in music; (attempts to) compose music, play music instruments, listen to music, study about music, etc..

Oh, before I forget to mention it: I'm dutch and my exam in English wasn't that bewildering, so please forgive me when I make some (spelling) mistakes! ;)

Now I have cleared that up, I think it is time to check the other sections of the forum while my presence isn't that curious anymore!

See you!

Sunny day

I am very sorry for my late reply. I hope you do not feel alienated. (I know, being a staff member here, I should be more active, but alas...)

Your English is fine. I am Korean so I should be even more worried.

One thing though, that colour really hurts my eyes...

Sunny Days are always nice, and sometimes more than welcome when dark clouds get in your way. I, too, digress usually and sometimes drone off people do not bother reading my posts. I guess we have that in common. :)

Music... it certainly is one of my favourite things in this world. Though, I seemed to have drifted away from it not too long ago, which is pretty sad. I played piano and used to play violin when I was little.

Welcome to Project Pokemon, and thankfully more members like you will help bring back the deadliness of this forums. It is very nice to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Edited by wraith89

Welcome to the site, sunny day.

You

It's nice to meet you, and certainly nice to see a detailed opening thread... Even if the font colour did half melt my face. That aside, I, too, am a musician. I play Guitar, bass, drums and a little pianeee.

are

There is a bounty of information on all things ROM here, as you've seen, so you should find yourself getting heavily engrossed in that section in no time :P.

Troll'd

Again, nice to meet you, and enjoy your stay.

Edited by wraith89

Hi sunny day,

Nice to know about you. I am Hugo and new in PP forum.

I am crazy about pokemon and have lots of stuff regarding them.

I will be active in this forum and hoping to make many friends here.

I am very sorry for my late reply. I hope you do not feel alienated. (I know, being a staff member here, I should be more active, but alas...)

Your English is fine. I am Korean so I should be even more worried.

One thing though, that colour really hurts my eyes...

Sunny Days are always nice, and sometimes more than welcome when dark clouds get in your way. I, too, digress usually and sometimes drone off people do not bother reading my posts. I guess we have that in common. :)

Music... it certainly is one of my favourite things in this world. Though, I seemed to have drifted away from it not too long ago, which is pretty sad. I played piano and used to play violin when I was little.

Welcome to Project Pokemon, and thankfully more members like you will help bring back the deadliness of this forums. It is very nice to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

First, thank you for your welcome, wraith89! :) As I said, I did not expect much regarding the introduction section so you are only relatively late, but three replies at once are great! It's striking that you are Korean, because I had in mind to learn that language rather than Chinese - for it has an alphabet. ^^ Actually I should learn to speak it and to read/write it, but speaking it is very difficult... I'm already blessed with my own language in that case (Dutch has much more vowels and consonants than English or Italian for example), but the pronunciation of some Korean vowels also are unknown to me, though. By the way, do you know some Korean artists like Woong San and Jang Na Ra? I also am very interested in namely the pop music in Japan/Korea/China, so I listen to them pretty much.

How long have you been playing the piano, if I may ask? I have played the piano too, for 5 years, and I also have played another member of the Violin family: the cello (help, those similarities are getting more close!) However, I started playing the clarinet since September and I like it a lot too! It is indeed a pity that you are drifting away from one of your favourite things in the world... Anyway, you always have the time to pick it up again!

Welcome to the site, sunny day.

You

It's nice to meet you, and certainly nice to see a detailed opening thread... Even if the font colour did half melt my face. That aside, I, too, am a musician. I play Guitar, bass, drums and a little pianeee.

are

There is a bounty of information on all things ROM here, as you've seen, so you should find yourself getting heavily engrossed in that section in no time :P.

Troll'd

Again, nice to meet you, and enjoy your stay.

Thank you too, Tbird, is that what they call 'read between the lines'? ^^ I also am wondering how your face looks like now, tarnished by that uncommon physical process! Very well, I hope you still can play your instruments with it, you could begin a one-man-band with (bass)guitar and drums! ;) Which instrument do you like the most of them or which of them are you playing more frequently?

Also, I like to thank Hugo, but because you are a newcomer, I think it is better to leave a reply at your own thread!

If someone still may have something to say; be my guest! :)

I'm a classics person so I'm not all too familiar with the pop music my little brother and most of my Korean friends listen to much though. Speaking Korean, yeah it can be hard for Westerners but the writing part is not as bad since there is an alphabet system with consonant and vowel. Though it all depends on your strength and weaknesses in these areas...

Lalalalalalala Tbird is troll

How long have I played piano you say? Around 7 years, but I somewhat stopped 2 years ago :/

I'm a classics person so I'm not all too familiar with the pop music...

A classics person? Do you mean the Korean classical music, or the western classical music (or did you mean none of them)? The fact is, you have a big Brahms fan here, too! ^^