Just a Question about Dream World Pokemon! Please Help

theomen2

OK So I have been messing about with Pokegen for the last couple of days and have been getting all different pokemon to work in the Random Wifi.

I have gotten

1. A Normal 5th Gen Egg'd Pokemon to work

2. A Pokeshifted 4th Gen Egg'd Pokemon to work

however I cant seem to get a Dream World Pokemon to work.

What I would like to know is what do i need to put in the following fields which have question marks next them to get it to work. (I am using the newest b15 i think)

Game: Black/White

Ball: ?????

Level: ??????

Date: Doesnt Matter Does it??

Encounter: ?????

Also is the ID/SID/OT the same as a Normal 5th gen Egg'd Pokemon?

This is because I am trying to make a Speed Boost Blaziken. (I know only released DW Abilities will work on the Random Wifi)

Thanks to the Makers of

Pokegen and Pokeshift!!

PS - For people who are having trouble getting any pokemon to work in Random Wifi go on Youtube and search.. "how to use pokegen for random wi-fi" and look for a Video by sharkswithshells. It works)

ok Cool so Ill remember to do the Hex Value but what about the location and ball, etc?? Surely it wont let it be an egg'd pokemon even if it is male??

A mod can close this if they like, I managed to find all the relevant information I needed.

Thanks for you help Kaphotics

Edited by theomen2

Game: Black/White

Ball: Dream Ball

Level:10

Date: Doesnt Matter

Encounter: Egg/Pal Park/Event

Pokemons that haven't been released in the Dream World/Event like for example Eccentric Ditto will not be accepted in the Random Wi-Fi even if you edit everything correctly.

To find out which pokemons were released in the dream world,check : http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80928

Also is the ID/SID/OT the same as a Normal 5th gen Egg'd Pokemon?

Yes.