storage to party .pkm?

retzy030

Hiyas!

I copied my sav file from the Diamond JP version that I have.

I compiled all the pokemon I wanted to transfer (into 6 storage boxes), so I can transfer them via GTS to my Platinum game. I realized that after I did this, the Sendpkm.py/GTS isnt compatable with storage pokemon. ><

Is there an easy way to make these .pkm party pokemon?

update: Silly me, didn't use the right keywords to search. I found a solution - http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?8404-Storage-Pkmn-to-Party-Pokemon.

Edited by retzy030
solution

Actually, SendPKM and the like are compatible with 136-byte Pokémon ; if your party is full, you won't notice the difference as it'll go directly into your PC and if it is not, the Pokémon will have strange stats and a Ball Capsule which you can remove by depositing it to the Day Care.

What was the solution you went with? Did you use my program?
Yes, Thankyou for creating the program. =)
Actually, SendPKM and the like are compatible with 136-byte Pokémon ; if your party is full, you won't notice the difference as it'll go directly into your PC and if it is not, the Pokémon will have strange stats and a Ball Capsule which you can remove by depositing it to the Day Care.
When I tried your advice and do the transfer with 136 bytes .pkm file, I get a constint flicker blue error screen. It's hard to read... it pretty much says: 'communication error (00000). Please turn the DS off and back on. If the error continues, I should contact Nintendo Customer Support.'

If I use a 236 bytes .pkm file, everything works. Sometimes I do get a communication hiccup, but I just restart SendPkm or the DS and it works fine.

Using Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.6 RC2 fw

Well, everytime I tried using 136-byte .pkm files with my own SendPKM, it worked as I described ; that must depend on the program and how it handles too short .pkm files (as far as I remember, mine simply pads it with null bytes).

That's not a big deal anyway.