Creating Pokémon in SoulSilver with the Action Replay

Falcon4ch

I'm having problems creating my own Pokémon in my SoulSilver game. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:

I have three Pokémon in my party, all non-hacked. I'm trying to make three more appear and fill up my party, making six. All three of these will be eggs. I'm aware that when I do this I need to set the number of party members to six.

When I press L and R in game, nothing happens. I can press them 50 times, or hold them down for 2 minutes straight and still no results.

So, my question to you is, what am I doing wrong? Am I putting in too much information? Is there something else I'm forgetting to do?

Thank you for reading, and for your help.

U have to use a HACKING program in order to create pokemon.

A good program to create pokemon with is Pokegen, which can be found on this site. U can edit the eggs to be legal and place them into ur party. But without using a hacking program u can't create Pokemon. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your response.

The three other Pokémon in my party are not eggs, so that is not the issue here. The issue is I'm trying to add 3 eggs to my party using the Action Replay.

So, you're telling me I cannot create Pokémon using the Action Replay? I was under the impression that you could, as the codes imply you can.

I forgot to mention, I am using Pokésav to create the codes.

you should try out riolus ar code for the SID and then put it together with your ID in Pokesav to let the game think you raised or obtained them in the game if you placed them in your Pokemon team....but the easier way would be just create them in a box and then put them on your team....!

I forgot to mention, I am using Pokésav to create the codes.

Just use Pokegen instead. If not, create the Pokemon by using the Storage Box instead of your Party. If you have 3 Pokemon in your Party, you can't simply add 3 more to it without having 3 more Pokemon in your Party. The code will replace your current Pokemon in that Slot. If you don't have 3 more Pokemon in your 4th, 5th and 6th Slot, it will result in a Bad Egg or simply wont work.

Thanks for your help everyone. I'm sorry that I'm being such a pain about this, but I'm very picky when it comes to this kind of thing.

If not, create the Pokemon by using the Storage Box instead of your Party.

My issue with the Storage Box idea is the same with the party. Nothing happens when I try that either.

If you have 3 Pokemon in your Party, you can't simply add 3 more to it without having 3 more Pokemon in your Party. The code will replace your current Pokemon in that Slot. If you don't have 3 more Pokemon in your 4th, 5th and 6th Slot, it will result in a Bad Egg or simply wont work.

I have tried to catch three extra Pokémon I don't mind losing and then using the code, but that didn't help, sadly.

I'll try the Pokegen idea. Again, thanks for all your help everyone.

Thanks for your help everyone. I'm sorry that I'm being such a pain about this, but I'm very picky when it comes to this kind of thing.

My issue with the Storage Box idea is the same with the party. Nothing happens when I try that either.

I have tried to catch three extra Pokémon I don't mind losing and then using the code, but that didn't help, sadly.

I'll try the Pokegen idea. Again, thanks for all your help everyone.

Are you using the US Version? If so, you will have or might have to convert the code from the Japanese Version into the US Version.