Problems Loading Pokemon SoulSilver Rom on R4i Gold

KibaLG8

I hacked a SoulSilver Rom, hence why I thought I should make it here. I used xDelta to create the patch. Then I patched a clean SoulSilver Rom with the hacked version. I went tried to load the game on my R4i Gold card but it doesn't load up.=/ Does anyone know a way to patch it some other way to make it work on the R4i Gold? Or is there is there some other way to make the hacked rom work?

Also, the only program I used was PPRE, nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry man, I have no experience with an R4i Gold. I have a DSTT. (The poor man's R4!)

I'll say this, though: chances are you just messed up the rom. Try running the latest version of Rudolph's child's play patch on a clean rom FIRST, then running the custom patch with xDelta second.

There's a whole host of sloppy editing mistakes that could have compromised the integrity of the rom, too, but you'll have to be much more specific in exactly what you changed.

Sorry man, I have no experience with an R4i Gold. I have a DSTT. (The poor man's R4!)

I'll say this, though: chances are you just messed up the rom. Try running the latest version of Rudolph's child's play patch on a clean rom FIRST, then running the custom patch with xDelta second.

There's a whole host of sloppy editing mistakes that could have compromised the integrity of the rom, too, but you'll have to be much more specific in exactly what you changed.

I used PPRE to add in a few overworld sprites and changed the trainer's Pokemon, thats about it.