A Big Dilemma

Folite

i was playing pearl the other day(and the whole game was complete) when my ds turned off. so i switched it back on and ALL of the memorie had been swept :( i started to play again ( from the begining) and saved it every minute for oncase it shut of again. so i turned it off and on again ( not to far into the game) too see what happend and it loaded me into sunshore city .

i have never in my lifetime cheating on my pearl game ( or anyof my games for that matter) as i dont have an AR ive had the game for about a year. what could posibly be wrong with it? and is it fixable? :confused:

I bought it At EB Games ( video games store ) and I had been playing it for a fair bit but I am still so confused how I ended up in a different town I had been on wi-fi if that affected it , I put up a chimchar for tyranitar And I actully ended up getting

one at level 100 , I'm quite convinced that it could have glitched the game , as I have never have thought that any of this was possible I've turned it on recently and found that the tyranitar was gone , but I have left it alone for anything else bad happening , but it's quite conserning :/

Edited by Folite
Because I'm awesome ,deal with it !!

I bought it At EB Games ( video games store ) and I had been playing it for a fair bit but I am still so confused how I ended up in a different town I had been on wi-fi if that affected it , I put up a chimchar for tyranitar And I actully ended up getting

one at level 100 , I'm quite convinced that it could have glitched the game , as I have never have thought that any of this was possible I've turned it on recently and found that the tyranitar was gone , but I have left it alone for anything else bad happening , but it's quite conserning :/

Hacks can't be malicious.

I'm pretty certain there's something we're missing from the story, but I think it's clear your Pearl cart is no longer playable.

Maybe the save data was a little bit messed up and the game wasn't able to read it at first, but then it was able to read it properly the next time and loaded the correct save file.

• 3 weeks later...