Pokesav help - EVs/shiney/items have reset?

TheZico

I made a code the other day on Pokesav for a certain party of pokemon, since the guys I was trying to EV train were taking too long for me. I did mess up the code a little bit - I got a bad egg for the 6th pokemon first (I lost the cord, so I have to type these things out by hand. D:) but I fixed it after a few minutes. My 4th pokemon should have been a non shiney riolu in an egg, but he was shiney and out of his egg - his ID said he was from ? ? ? ? ?, mystery zone, so I was obviously going to have to do that one again. He was also shiney, so I guess that I'd forgotten to turn that off.

Here's the thing, though. I went to transfer them all to my Soulsilver game (I made the code on Diamond, for Diamond), and all the pokemon which I had hatched from their eggs were no longer shiney, yet Riolu, who hadn't been hatched, was still shiney. Their items (Put on by Pokesav) had been removed too - except for Riolu's.

It seems that their IVs are still how I set them, so that's okay. I think the EVs have reset themself, though. The pokemon don't seem to gain any extra stats other than those from their IVs. I tried using two speed ups on Gible (Who I had set at 252 speed) and he took both of them. I didn't get any 'cannot use any more' messages. The same happened with Riolu here, though.

I definately put the EVs on these pokemon. What gets me is that the game seemed to remove the shiney and item statuses of them. Did they detect them as hacks and put them back to proper values or something? My Riolu is an obvious hack, though. I mean, I forgot to give him an ability xD

Will Pokesav's codes stop working if the pokemon is transferred, or do I just need to triple check and research everything, so the game won't see them as hacks? I don't care about the shininess/items, but the IVs and EVs are necessary, and they don't seem to be there. xD

Thanks. <3

I recommend you to use pokégen instead of pokésav if you want to just generate a new pokemon from scratch. Pokésav comes in handy when editing certain things of your game savedata but has many problems with pokemon editing, thus why pokégen overshadows it...

pokégen is much easier to use and you'll be able to recreate this pokemon in a matter of minutes setting everywthing: shininess, EVs, IVs, item holding and even a valid PID (if you really want it)

once you created your pokemon with the pokegen, save it as a pkm file either for PC or party, then just load up your pokesav and load a party slot with the pkm file that pokegen just created.

you can find pokegen here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information

yeah I know this might not be the answer you're looking for, but trust me, the sooner you use pokegen, the better.