hello

goatee

Thanks HottSushiz,

Here's what recently happened: I recently updated my pokemon white on my R4 wood to an english patch and while everything seemed to work like before including the codes that were active at the time (box cloning, check IVs, fast egg hatch, MTRNG code check), the one thing I couldn't seem to do in R4 settings was press X to view my cheats so I can activate/deactivate and where I would further generate them. Good thing I had a backup of my nonpatched nds file so I could temporarily restore that and do whatever I needed to do where I needed to replenish my rare candy supply, and once I was done I'd restore back to the new english patch and continue on.

Hmmm, i had a similar problem several times when i also applied an English patch to a game (i think it was Kingdom Hearts) and i wasn't able to access the codes. I believe the problem was caused by the English Patch not being compatible with the usercheat data i was using. Or it was the I.D of the game was different then the one in the cheat file.

Sorry i can't provide much help. I'd suggest asking the creator of the patch if it's compatible. Or try opening up the cheat file with R4 Code Editor and see if there is any difference between the two. Oh wait it could be that you don't possess the (J) versions of the codes. That's how i solved my problem with Kingdom Hearts.