Platinum, Action Replay DSi, and Pokesave issue

I just recently started using pokesav, and i need some help figuring an issue out. I'm able to successfully extract, convert and edit my file. The problem arises when i actually convert the file back to the .DUC file and put it back in my sd card. when i put the card in my action replay, it will show the save in the files menu, but not in the saves menu.

Here's the file converted to sav. though i don't think that's the issue because i removed an unedited file from my sd card and put it back later, and that one didn't appear either. and i put all these files in the MYSAVE folder. it won't recognize and files i place in there, but it will recognize files that i haven't removed from the action replay.

pokemon platinum.sav

pokemon platinum.sav

Nope. It doesn't give me any indication that the file is there unless i check the files tab. It doesn't matter anymore, I just found my cord to connect my action replay to the computer, so i can just put the code in instead and edit the file that way. If you have any ideas though it would still be nice. Editing the file directly would be easier.