Righteous way to transfer pokemon from .sav to .sav

Satetsu

Let me describe my problem. I want to transfer Stunky from Pearl save to Platinum save. In Platinum I only have seen Stunky. Firstly I've tried PKMDS Box Organizer but when I taken Stuky from the box something went wrong because he changed colors and I wasn't able to take him anymore. Secondly I've tried my luck with PPSE. I've putted Stunky in Platinum box and then marked him as Caught. Still no luck because my party got messed up after this (all fainted with strange HP numbers). I haven't tried pokesav yet but I suppose It too don't treat new pokemon in the box as gotten normally. Tell me If I'm wrong. Is there any program which is able to transfer .pkm files from one save to another without messing up something in game? The only method I know is SendPKM/HyperGTS/IR-GTS but only one of these work for me and even this one don't work very well and It is way slower than doing it without all this Wi-Fi stuff.

Follow the link in my signature and download Pokégen.

So long as you are able to extract your.PKM file all should be well.

Steps:

1- Download Pokegen and open it up.

2- Load your save file via the "file" tab.

3- Load the .PKM file via the "file" tab.

4- Right click on an empty space in your box and select "set"

5- Save your adjustments, again through file.

This method won't make it appear as caught, however.

For it to appear as caught, make a random Stunky, put it in an egg, hatch the egg, and then release the hatched stunky.

I hope that somewhat helps.