Scouter @ Choice Scarf

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Levitate

252 Atk/4 SpD/252 Spe

- Outrage

- U-turn

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

This is my Lead and my Scouter. Outrage is my main stab. U-turn is for scouting. Stone Edge and Earthquake has perfect synch.

[sprite]485[/sprite]

Magma @ Wide Lens

Nature: Modest

Ability: Flash Fire

128 Hp/216 SpA/164 Spe

- Earth Power

- Hidden Power Grass

- Explosion

- Magma Storm

This is my Bait Trapper. Earth Power is for other Fire types. Hidden Power Grass is for Water types. Explosion is when I am close to fainting. Magma Storm is for bait trapping.

[sprite]094[/sprite]

Shadow @ Life Orb

Nature: Timid

4 Def/252 SpA/252 Spe

- Thunderbolt

- Focus Blast

- Shadow Ball

- Explosion

This is my Sweeper. Thunderbolt is for Starmie, ect. Focus Blast is for Steel types, Blissey, Snorlax, ect. Shadow is for Ghost types. Explosion is when I am close to fainting.

[sprite]392[/sprite]

Blaze @ Life Orb

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Blaze

252 Atk/64 SpA/192 Spe

- Stone Edge

- Close Combat

- U-turn

- Overheat

This is my Mix Attacker. Stone Edge is for Flying types. Close Combat is for Steel types, Blissey, Snorlax, ect. U-turn is for scouting. Overheat is for catching my foe off guard.

[sprite]149[/sprite]

El Drago @ Life Orb

Nature: Rash

Ability: Inner Focus

116 Atk/200 SpA/192 Spe

- Flamethrower

- Draco Meteor

- Superpower

- Roost

This is my Mix Attacker. Flamethrower is for Scizor, Forretress, ect. Draco Meteor is for bulky Water types. Superpower is for Ttar, Blissey, Snorlax, ect. Roost is for healing.

[sprite]134[/sprite]

Leviathan @ Leftovers

Nature: Bold

Ability: Water Absorb

252 Hp/128 Def/128 Spe

- Substitute

- Wish

- Surf

- Baton Pass

This is my Passer. Substitute is for easier prediction. Wish is for healing myself and my team. Surf is my stab. Baton Pass is for passing Substitute and Wish to my team.

You...have no one to set up Stealth Rock.

Modest on your Heatran hinders the use of Explosion, and IMO the use of Wide Lens means you should have at LEAST two attacks that benefit from it's use.

Infernape isn't known for taking hits and has no reason to actually invest in SpD. It looks like you took the MixApe EVs, but didn't include any Sp Atk.

Forget about it. Make it Jolly with a Choice Band and you're fine, 252 atk/252 speed standard spread.

And that's my quick rate. You need to overhaul this team.

Dragonite and Blissey actually are alright.

I'll get a proper rate on tomorrow, but as it stands DD gyarados hurts you, SD Lucario really hurts you, vappy can take some hits... but won't lost long and can't do a whole lot in return. DD tar, though I don't see it much, hurts - ergo Choice scarf will be a problem too. Scizor you have covered well though.

Why has Infernape got 64 SpD? It's not going to live a whole lot so pump the speed.

And a hasty nature? It's running no special attacks yet so may aswell just stick hima jolly nature and retain what little bulk he does have.

Erm, I'll rate properly tomorrow it's 3 am xD. Try and fix some of those problem pokes above so I don't have so much work to do tomorrow :P.

Well, first of all, what's the goal for this team? It looks like you just put a bunch of stuff out there with no idea of how it will work together. Heatran looks fairly useless with your team, as you don't have a set up sweeper or anything. Starmie eats this team fairly easily, and you are fairly stall weak, with 3 weak to spikes, 2 weak to Tspikes, and one taking 25% each time from SR...I'd say scrap it and start over with a solid foundation. Think of a team like a house. You have to have a foundation of basic type synergies, a floor plan of what you want to do, a blueprint of how you'll get there, good building materials to make sure it works, and the sections all have to go together (synergy). Then you can add rooms (sets) and furniture (moves). Then you do your safety check. Does this meet the specifications? Does it follow the blueprints? Is the foundation secure? If so, you can move in (play with it)

I see now, thank you everyone.

Well, my team lacks Stealth Rock and having a good Lead. I will be replacing Infernape with Mixpert.

[sprite]260[/sprite]

Swampert @ Leftovers

Nature: Relaxed

Ability: Torrent

240 Hp/216 Def/52 SpD

- Stealth Rock

- Ice Beam

- Earthquake

- Roar

I am also lacking a Pokemon who can get rid of TSpikes, Spikes or Stealth Rocks. I am planning to go with Starmie. I will be replacing Gengar with Starmie.

[sprite]121[/sprite]

Starmie @ Leftovers

Nature: Timid

Ability: Natural Care

252 Hp/4 Def/252 Spe

- Surf

- Recover

- Rapid Spin

- Thunderbolt

Will that be a smart choice? Hmm, I don't know really since I'm not a big fan of setting up. It does seem like a good choice though.

I am thinking of keeping Heatran as it is, but I am also thinking of using the Choice Specs Set.

[sprite]485[/sprite]

Heatran @ Choice Specs

Nature: Modest

Ability: Flash Fire

40 Hp/252 SpA/216 Spe

- Fire Blast

- Earth Power

- Hidden Power Grass

- Dragon Pulse

I am planning on using Choice Band Scizor instead of Mixnite.

[sprite]212[/sprite]

Scizor @ Choice Band

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Technician

248 Hp/252 Atk/8 Spe

- U-turn

- Bullet Punch

- Superpower

- Pursuit

Flygon will stay the same, but as a Scouter and a Revenge Killer.

[sprite]330[/sprite]

Flygon @ Choice Scarf

Nature: Jolly

252 Atk/4 SpD/252 Spe

- Outrage

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- U-turn

I will keep Vaporeon the same since I will need some Wish Support.

[sprite]134[/sprite]

Vaporeon @ Leftovers

Nature: Bold

Ability: Water Absorb

252 Hp/128 Def/128 Spe

- Wish

- Substitute

- Baton Pass

- Surf

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

That looks much better now, it has to be said :).

I think Infernape is going to pose some problems, So just watch out for him. (Though Starmie/flygon/vaporeon SHOULD be able to deal with him.) They would also have to switch in on the nasty plot, if you let him get a nasty plot, then switch into him when he attacks he's taking something down.

There are probably a couple holes here and there, but testing should weed them out :).

I'd recommend using HP Eletric on vaporeon, a lot of people will disagree with me, but vappy will then be a perfect gyara counter, It works wonders for me anyhow.

Something like

~ Wish

~ Surf

~ HP Electric

~ Protect/Toxic/Yawn/ Roar (if Vappy gets roar... not sure)

If you don't know what Gin means, take a look at Wraith's team he posted, it explained what he was trying to do and how he made it happen. More than two lines of explanation could help too ;) (check some of my threads fo' detail :o.)

Personally it looks like a generic "what works team" and it looks like it has the capability to work well.

First of all, thats not what we mean by goal. Secondly, its not detailed enough, thirdly, thats a paradox, fourthly, I don't see how you'll manage either of those, and finally, you should have played at least 20 games with your team BEFORE even thinking about RMTing it...