My first attempt at making a legal shiny rayquaza

TRUTH

Hi Guys, I'm not sure if its obvious but i'm new here. :biggrin:

So anyway, last night I spent a bit of time trying to make a Shiny Rayquaza, that is 100% legal. The majority of time spent was over generating legal PID's vs IV and this is what I came up with:

4177066235 - Nature=Timid - Gender Value=251 - Ability 1 - HP=26 - ATK=6 - DEF=28 - SPD=31 - SP.ATK=31 - SP. DEF=31

Is this a legal shiny Rayquaza? Will is pass those terrible hack detectors that Nintendo has up?

Also, i'm not exactly sure what the part that says Rare GBA or Normal D/P but If someone can help me out that would be great.

Also if anyone knows the value of the Embedded tower for the Compact SS Pokesav that would be great, for some reason I can't open the full version :frown:

Hi Guys, I'm not sure if its obvious but i'm new here. :biggrin:

So anyway, last night I spent a bit of time trying to make a Shiny Rayquaza, that is 100% legal. The majority of time spent was over generating legal PID's vs IV and this is what I came up with:

4177066235 - Nature=Timid - Gender Value=251 - Ability 1 - HP=26 - ATK=6 - DEF=28 - SPD=31 - SP.ATK=31 - SP. DEF=31

Is this a legal shiny Rayquaza? Will is pass those terrible hack detectors that Nintendo has up?

Also, i'm not exactly sure what the part that says Rare GBA or Normal D/P but If someone can help me out that would be great.

Also if anyone knows the value of the Embedded tower for the Compact SS Pokesav that would be great, for some reason I can't open the full version :frown:

That's a legitimate method 1(K, seed exists, in DPPt this PID can't exist!) PID, the PID hex is pretty funny too :) F8F8F8FB

You should use Pokegen to create it instead of Pokesav.

In PokeGen it's a Cave/Hall of Origin/Giratina, Embedded Tower

In Pokesav it's 05 for the 85h. 46h is E8.

A better PID is 7942EF72 (2034429810), 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid :)

That is, so long as you don't care about changing your SID to make it shiny. If you are keeping your IDs, good job figuring out a PID / IV!

So long as you don't muck up anything else that should be fine. Be sure to set the correct 86h (Pokeball)

That's a legitimate method 1(K, seed exists, in DPPt this PID can't exist!) PID, the PID hex is pretty funny too :) F8F8F8FB

You should use Pokegen to create it instead of Pokesav.

In PokeGen it's a Cave/Hall of Origin/Giratina, Embedded Tower

In Pokesav it's 05 for the 85h. 46h is E8.

A better PID is 7942EF72 (2034429810), 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid :)

That is, so long as you don't care about changing your SID to make it shiny. If you are keeping your IDs, good job figuring out a PID / IV!

So long as you don't muck up anything else that should be fine. Be sure to set the correct 86h (Pokeball)

No, its not necessary for me to keep the SID since it would be traded into another game anyway (i'm borrowing a flashcard from a mate)

So what was the correlating SID for that PID? :tongue:

No, its not necessary for me to keep the SID since it would be traded into another game anyway (i'm borrowing a flashcard from a mate)

So what was the correlating SID for that PID? :tongue:

you can use 62971/25547 for the tid/sid to make that pid shiny.

e: or do the suggestion above and hit the button. i just knew that one offhand.

Thanks guys, It's my first time using pokegen and i've used pokesav a few times before. I'm really particluar about certian things which makes it hard sometimes but I just hate seeing full shiny teams with legendaries that were hatched and all have different OT's.

Does anyone know the value for the embedded tower in SS pokesav? Its got all the Sinnoh names and it's making things difficult to work out :S

EDIT: Also how exactly do you use the Legal Check... Every time I drop the .pkm file on the executable the command line comes up saying press enter to close... :S

Thanks guys, It's my first time using pokegen and i've used pokesav a few times before. I'm really particluar about certian things which makes it hard sometimes but I just hate seeing full shiny teams with legendaries that were hatched and all have different OT's.

Does anyone know the value for the embedded tower in SS pokesav? Its got all the Sinnoh names and it's making things difficult to work out :S

EDIT: Also how exactly do you use the Legal Check... Every time I drop the .pkm file on the executable the command line comes up saying press enter to close... :S

"In PokeGen it's a Cave/Hall of Origin/Giratina, Embedded Tower

In Pokesav it's 05 for the 85h. 46h is E8. " --> 3002 for the met (Farawayplace)

With PokeGen it automatically sets the 85h and 46/47 + Met. It's soooo good!

Just make sure the game it is from is HGSS, and you are good to go

Don't save it as an encrypted PKM, and be sure you are using legal.exe instead of trashbytes.exe