Looking to Trade Phione

kuoleva

Heya ^^

I'm looking to trade a legit Phione, and by legit I mean I stole a manaphy from a friend (through trade. I hijacked his game and traded it over. THE PIXIES MADE ME DO IT! >.> I have no idea where he got it .-. I think he got it from the ranger thing, but I have no idea) and stuck it in a day care with a ditto to breed a Phione. For some reason they bred two, one came right after the first egg came out of the daycare, and I'm offering up one. I'm looking to trade it for a Flygon. (My AR is being evil to me, and since I don't have it on my dex, I can't actually look for it on the GTS >.< )

The Phione is level 1, I just hatched it around an hour ago. It has a Naughty nature (Both of them have it... Not the best, but not the worst...) and I can give it whatever item/TM/berry/pokeball you'd like. I'd prefer the Flygon be around level 50, hacked or not, I don't care, with a somewhat decent moveset and nature, but anything is manageable. (I'm getting ready to take on the electric gym, and need a good ground pokemon. I'm afraid my Absol won't do the trick. D: )

So, yeah. My FC is 4726-4390-7729

If you're going to hack it using Pokesav, if you could use the following info to make me the OT, I'd <3 you forever

OT Name: Nuadia

ID: 33457

Secret ID: 42432

TL;DR:

Wanting to trade legit lvl. 1 Naughty Phione for lvl. 50-ish Flygon with not-crappy moves and nature, Phione can be holding anything you wish

Edited by kuoleva
It's called Phione because I'm retarded. D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...