Hardware recommendations

Istaria

First time poster, couple weeks of lurking/googling.

I was wondering if someone could recommend a bundle they use for ARDSi. I'm getting into this as a hobby now, and I was looking at R4i but can't find any homeland based sites (north American). I'm uneasy buying overseas.

Anyway, I was looking at Kingston micro SD cards and the reader but they don't have the adapter. I liked the r4i line because it usually had the reader, adapter and card all in one.

So I was wondering what site is recommended for purchase, so I do t screw up and blow money. I just don't like to waste it.

Bundles would be nice, but multiple sites are fine if there is anybody willing to help me out.

In general overseas will get you much lower prices on flashcards, specifically China/Hong Kong because that's where most are made. R4i is also a bad choice. For maximum features and compatibility the current winner is the Supercard DSTWO. For the best deal you might want to google around and buy the microSD(HC) and flashcard separate, but if you just want to skip the hassle and get them bundled from a reliable source this should fit your needs: http://shoptemp.com/products/Supercard-DSTWO-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-97.html

Okay, thanks a lot! So I just need the microSD card then. Whilst googling and reading some threads, I saw that the maximum gigs is 2 for these devices or was that specific to other hardware only? Thanks for the help. :wink:
Nevermind, found it.

Supercard really is super.

"Unlimited MicroSD storage space support. SDHC support. FAT or FAT32."