Corrupted Y Save Help

Semina

Hi! So I was genning some Vivillons for a pattern collection with PkHex, and after I imported the edited save with JKSM back into my Y cartridge it's giving me the corrupted save game data screen. I've tried to restore the save with the pkhex .bak file that was created before I made changes to the file and that didn't work either. 

The only thing that I'm suspicious about is that there's a green circle next to my Y cartridge icon that indicates StreetPass activity (I think). I don't think I've checked the StreetPass stuff.

Also, I have used PKSM via Ninjhax Homebrew a couple times prior to altering this save for the first time on PkHex. My console is an N3DS (American region) and the current system version is 11.5. The Y version is 1.5.

Attached is the problem save with some genned Vivillons in Box 7; if you need any other details, please tell me! I wonder if I can restore my save because I don't want to lose all that progress. Thanks!

Vivillon

Edited by Semina

3 minutes ago, Semina said:

Hi! So I was genning some Vivillons for a pattern collection with PkHex, and after I imported the edited save with JKSM back into my Y cartridge it's giving me the corrupted save game data screen. I've tried to restore the save with the pkhex .bak file that was created before I made changes to the file and that didn't work either. 

The only thing that I'm suspicious about is that there's a green circle next to my Y cartridge icon that indicates StreetPass activity (I think). I don't think I've checked the StreetPass stuff.

Also, I have used PKSM via Ninjhax Homebrew a couple times prior to altering this save for the first time on PkHex.

Attached is the problem save with some genned Vivillons in Box 7; if you need any other details, please tell me! I wonder if I can restore my save because I don't want to lose all that progress. Thanks!

Vivillon

The save looks fine.

Take an screenshot of the folder you're trying to import the save from. (so I know what it looks like)
Example:
Capture.PNG

54 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

the problem isn't the save, the problem is the transfer process you're doing.

Consider creating a new folder, pasting your "vivillon" save, renaming it as "main"

Make sure there isn't anything else in that folder.

I named it something not "Pokémon Y" and it worked! Thanks a lot.

• Like 1