Thread: Tekken 6

Tekken 6

Tekken 6 came out Tues. Oct. 27, 2009. I was wondering if anyone likes Tekken on the forums. If you do, who are some of the people you're good with?

I'm good with Kazuya, Jin, Devil Jin, Bob, Eddy, Christie, Law, and somewhat good with Lars.
    Been There, Done That, Went Back Again.
    FOR REAL
    Kickin ass and takin names
    Too legit to quit

Spoiler
    Thanks to
    bear831 for the sig and avatar.

Procrastination... It's.. HottSushiz's Avatar

Re: Tekken 6

I'm not so good with Tekken, but i do love the series. I might be getting a PS3 because my brother is so obsessed with Tekken.

And since my beloved dog recently passed away, when we get a new dog i really want to name is Kuma, since German Shepherds look similar to bears. xD And Kuma is my favorite. character.

has WAY too much homework YuzuruHitokiri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markwillson01 View Post
    Outstanding.
    ^ Informative... *chuckle*
    I've played a decent amount of Tekken 6 and like it... I still prefer Soul Calibur to Tekken, but Tekken isn't that bad, it's just awkward to hold backwards for guard in a 8-way run fighter...
    As for my characters, I especially like Brian, Kuma, Raven, Dragunov, Jack-6, Wang, and Yoshimitsu (even though I prefer Soul Calibur's Yoshimitsu...)...
    "Anything too stupid to be said is sung."
    Voltaire

"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."
    Paul Beatty

"We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by Frankenstein logic."
    David Russell

I have never tried this game. But after reading the review I get excited to play this game.