PKHeX (Gen 6 SAV/PKX Editor)
PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game ONLY IF you possess either:
- Homebrew Menu & Save Manager App
- X-20 thru X-22 Applet Version (the number after your Firmware Version, no new3DS) using Web Injection
- <=9.2.0 Firmware Console using SaveDataFiler
- JP Cart+JP System using Cyber Save Editor & Dongle
NO POWERSAVES. Datel does not allow edited save resigning. NO SKY3DS EITHER.
Download Link At Bottom of Post
Supports loading of Gen III/IV/V .pkm files and converts them to the new format.
Supports opening, editing, and saving of the new format 'pkx' files (pk6/ek6), save files, and reading of battle video data.
Save files must be decrypted in order to load & save.
Methods how to view (not inject) your Powersaves are in the X/Y Save File Research Thread.
Complete list of shortcuts and update history is available within program via Options->About.
Source code is available on my GitHub.
Last edited by Kaphotics; May 17th, 2016 at 03:03 AM.
The Following 43 Users Like This Useful Post by Kaphotics:
ABZB (1 Week Ago),Ahito95 (Dec 27th, 2015),ashrobb (Mar 26th, 2016),BadBoyXxX (Mar 26th, 2016),BeyondTheHorizon (13 Hours Ago),Blackwing (May 17th, 2016),chidorilc (Apr 12th, 2016),doublekou (Feb 26th, 2016),Ericpaz (Jan 15th, 2016),Event_pokemon (Aug 1st, 2015),Favna (Aug 22nd, 2015),FireFrame (Oct 23rd, 2015),Giova (Feb 16th, 2016),gnmmarechal (Sep 7th, 2015),HaxAras (4 Weeks Ago),hiten (Feb 26th, 2016),HMM (May 17th, 2016),Hyrulean (Feb 8th, 2016),javisoto99 (Jan 5th, 2016),konoki (Oct 24th, 2015),lomejor18 (Dec 27th, 2015),Maddaren (Oct 26th, 2015),mithrandir (Apr 28th, 2016),nickdos (Feb 18th, 2016),Odaxis (Apr 10th, 2016),Pokejerk67 (Nov 26th, 2015),Pokemontrainerm (Apr 15th, 2016),pruxoid (Mar 27th, 2016),RainThunder (Dec 24th, 2015),Real.96 (4 Weeks Ago),ReignOfComputer (May 16th, 2016),RustInPeace (Dec 25th, 2015),Sabresite (May 17th, 2016),SeanB1014 (3 Weeks Ago),ShadowKaiorga (4 Weeks Ago),sora10pls (Sep 5th, 2015),Stifmeisterulez (Feb 29th, 2016),sucksatpokegen (Oct 23rd, 2015),TheIllegitimate (Mar 21st, 2016),Vivanon (Apr 2nd, 2016),Wuchuhurd (Sep 22nd, 2015),XerneusGuy (Feb 24th, 2016),Zerbe92 (Jan 7th, 2016)
Re: PKHeX (Gen 6 SAV/PKX Editor)
- Added: Legality checking for XY/ORAS origin Pokémon.
- Improvements & Fixes: Oodles.
5/16/16 - New Update
- Added: Bulk conversion when opening a Gen4 or Gen5 save file. Box contents will be dumped to specified folder, and converted if desired.
- Added: SetPK6 override options for importing multiple pk6's (box import, battle video).
- Added: Event constant diff when comparing two saves in the Event Flag editor.
- Added: Move source indication to verbose legality output.
- Added: Form legality checks.
- Added: More legality checks for memories and hatched eggs. Thanks Eskuero & chenzw95!
- Fixed: Multiple edge cases for legality checks. Thanks Eskuero, chenzw95, Wheth, Gastly, Asia81, rinnegan, Host1126
- Fixed: Crash when putting spaces in number text boxes or importing wc6 to ORAS demo saves.
- Fixed: wc6full imports will now generate a received date.
- Fixed: Starting the program without a save file will load default values (OT: "PKHeX", etc).
- Fixed: Pokémon League indication for X/Y and OR/AS, and Poketransporter strings. Thanks chenzw95 & Odaxis!
- Fixed: Changing Encounter Type of files from Platinum.
- Removed: Code Generator, use save cache instead (CyberGadget users).
- Hotfix: Fixed Gen 5 save file detection. Thanks xtreme1!
- Hotfix: Fixed Bad Eggs from causing past gen dumping to abort. Thanks xtreme1!
Last edited by Kaphotics; May 17th, 2016 at 02:06 AM.
The Following 9 Users Like This Useful Post by Kaphotics:
Aeit (3 Weeks Ago),Gastly (May 16th, 2016),HMM (May 17th, 2016),Odaxis (6 Hours Ago),pruxoid (May 17th, 2016),ReignOfComputer (May 16th, 2016),rinnegan (May 16th, 2016),RustInPeace (May 16th, 2016),theSLAYER (May 17th, 2016)