PKHeX - Gen 3-6 SAV/PKM Editor
PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game ONLY IF you possess either:
- Homebrew Menu & Save Manager App
- X-20 thru X-22 Applet Version (the number after your Firmware Version, no new3DS) using Web Injection
- <=9.2.0 Firmware Console using SaveDataFiler
- JP Cart+JP System using Cyber Save Editor & Dongle
NO POWERSAVES. Datel does not allow edited save resigning. NO SKY3DS EITHER.
Download Link At Bottom of Post
Save files must be decrypted in order to load & save.
Methods how to view (not inject) your Powersaves are in the X/Y Save File Research Thread.
Complete list of shortcuts and update history is available within program via Options->About.
Source code is available on my GitHub.
Last edited by Kaphotics; 1 Day Ago at 10:26 PM.
The Following 45 Users Like This Useful Post by Kaphotics:
ABZB (Jun 15th, 2016),Ahito95 (Dec 27th, 2015),ashrobb (Mar 26th, 2016),BadBoyXxX (Mar 26th, 2016),BeyondTheHorizon (4 Weeks Ago),Blackwing (May 17th, 2016),chidorilc (Apr 12th, 2016),doublekou (Feb 26th, 2016),Ericpaz (Jan 15th, 2016),Event_pokemon (Aug 1st, 2015),Favna (Aug 22nd, 2015),FireFrame (Oct 23rd, 2015),Giova (Feb 16th, 2016),gnmmarechal (Sep 7th, 2015),HaxAras (May 22nd, 2016),hiten (Feb 26th, 2016),HMM (May 17th, 2016),Hyrulean (Feb 8th, 2016),javisoto99 (Jan 5th, 2016),konoki (Oct 24th, 2015),lomejor18 (Dec 27th, 2015),Maddaren (Oct 26th, 2015),mithrandir (Apr 28th, 2016),nickdos (Feb 18th, 2016),Odaxis (Apr 10th, 2016),Pokejerk67 (Nov 26th, 2015),Pokemontrainerm (Apr 15th, 2016),pruxoid (Mar 27th, 2016),RainThunder (Dec 24th, 2015),Real.96 (May 21st, 2016),ReignOfComputer (May 16th, 2016),rinnegan (18 Hours Ago),RustInPeace (Dec 25th, 2015),Sabresite (May 17th, 2016),SamAcy (23 Hours Ago),SeanB1014 (May 29th, 2016),ShadowKaiorga (May 23rd, 2016),sora10pls (Sep 5th, 2015),Stifmeisterulez (Feb 29th, 2016),sucksatpokegen (Oct 23rd, 2015),TheIllegitimate (Mar 21st, 2016),Vivanon (Apr 2nd, 2016),Wuchuhurd (Sep 22nd, 2015),XerneusGuy (Feb 24th, 2016),Zerbe92 (Jan 7th, 2016)
Re: PKHeX - Gen 3-6 SAV/PKM Editor
- Added: Gen III, IV, V Save Editing; Batch (Mass) Editor
- Improvements & Fixes: Oodles.
7/28/16 - New Update
- Fixed: Base save file when no save is loaded now has more realistic data (Console Region and Country fixed).
- Fixed: Loading a X/Y save file will no longer have OR/AS exclusive items/moves/forms available as choices.
- Fixed: Certain edge case Wonder Cards now are recognized correctly.
- Fixed: A few legality checks have been improved. Thanks Eskuero & chenzw95!
- Fixed: Box Flag truncation. Thanks chenzw95!
- Fixed: Save File detection for past gen saves. Thanks evandixon!
- Added: Pokémon Link block injector (like Wonder Cards). Thanks suloku!
- Added: Clear Box with Alt-Click on Box Tab. Clear ALL Boxes with Alt-Shift-Click.
- Added: Sort Box with Ctrl-Click on Box Tab. Sort ALL Boxes with Ctrl-Shift-Click. Sorts by Species#.
- Added: RSE/FRLG/DPPt/HGSS/BW/B2W2 Save Editing Support. Can read, modify, and export save files and pkm files.
- Added: Trainer Info editor for Generation 3-5.
- Changed: Many internal routines to handle multiple generations.
- Changed: Mystery Gifts (Wonder Cards) Editor revised to handle multiple generations.
- Changed: Inventory Editor revised to handle multiple generations.
- Changed: Save File sub editors (buttons) have a new layout to handle multiple generations.
- Changed: Box Dump/Load are now accessible via the Tools menu.
- Changed: Updated Chinese translation. Thanks easyworld!
- Added: Batch Editor. Modify all Pokémon in your save file / external files with simple script instructions.
- - A script builder is provided to list attributes that may be edited (and how to edit them).
- - "=": Requires the value to match the specified value. If not, the PKM is skipped.
- - "!": Requires the value to NOT match the specified value. If not, the PKM is skipped.
- - ".": Sets the attribute to the specified value if all filters are satisfied.
- Changed: Database can now search pk3/pk4/pk5/pk6 files.
- - An advance search option has been added, uses the same filter style as the Batch Editor.
The Following 5 Users Like This Useful Post by Kaphotics:
BeyondTheHorizon (1 Day Ago),Destinyy (1 Day Ago),rinnegan (18 Hours Ago),RustInPeace (1 Day Ago),SamAcy (23 Hours Ago)