Thread: Competitive Battling app for Android

Competitive Battling app for Android

Hello fellow competitive battlers

A few months ago I was looking for a way to easily manage my EV training without the endless use of paper. Because I couldn't find a way that fitted my style I started creating my own app. After using if for a few weeks I decided I wanted to make it available to the public. And that's where I am now!

So I've been looking for places on the internet where I could discuss with other competitive battlers and I believe this is the place to be. Therefor I would hereby like to present you Pkmn Training Tools. An Android app that helps you keep track EV's and calculate IV's! It is available for free on Google Play.

Check our site for more information. Please download it and let me know what you think. All feedback and suggestions are welcome and highly appreciated!

Emperor of the Originals Helpful Q&A MemberSuper Moderator wraith89's Avatar

Re: Competitive Battling app for Android

That is a nice application, but I do not use that type of device. Great job though, it looks very handy!
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----
    Gin: Yo

-----Laughter-----
    CuleX: TEE HEE

-----Fame---------
    Shining Mew2: Just put me on your sig >_<

-----Love----------
    0660: I love you.

-----Anger---------
    Mewtwo EX: DIE FAT AMERICAN!
    Mewtwo EX: DIE!!!!
    Mewtwo EX: Too much chicken?

-----Pee Pee--------
    Guested: ha ha
    Guested: pee pee

-----Evil Villains--------
    damio: I knew I was evil too

-----Friends----------
    Greencat: So like, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. So.. um... HI!

-----Excitement----------
    ParaDoX65: Yup, It's sure going to be exciting.

-----He's not done--------
    pokemonfan: I'm not done blabbering....

-----Requests----------
    UnderXRay: will be ready in a few minutes, i will pm you on when to come to the club.

-----Jokes------------
    Ziz: Drunk lol. Only kidding.

-----I'm who?------------
    Zmaster: you're definitely Smogon ._.

------Reward------------
    FLOOTENKERP: ZOMG Wraith, I finally was awarded for my hard work! Wraith, I got the event contrib badge!

------Good Lucks----------
    Phreen: Oh, so its your first year in college, well best of luck to you, hope you find what you want.

-----Denial----------
    Renegadeshroom: I refuse to accept that you have green hair!

----Because He Asked For It
    COBHC: You think you are old enough to quit on pkm? Well I think you sucked enough at it

----Russians--------
    SilentFox: Спасибо большое

-----Hygiene Problems--------
    Fallen: You haven't showered in two days!?! That's gross. MetaGROSS should be your favorite Pokémon..

-----Conspiracy----
    Randomspot555: Smogon isn't "attacking your creativity." They don't have elite squads of ninjas kidnapping you and forcing you to use Scizor.

------Owned by SCV------
    SCV: what you eat live rattatas?

-----Philosophy----
    Tbird: If a naked man trolls some animals in the woods and no one is there to witness it, did a naked man troll animals in the woods?

-----Fart...-----
    Wraith89: Fart

----------------------
    Together... we make Project Pokemon. Never forget all the good times we have had everyone!
    (If I forgot someone or if anyone wants a quote change, please let me know!)

Important Links
    PP Rules / FAQ / Inquiries / NO CHEATING / BBTags Guide / Anonymous BBS
    Guides I Have Written
    Competitive Battling Basics / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Movesets / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Battles / Gen IV Ability ID
    My Competitive Teams
    Divine Rights (Gen V) / Prometheus (Gen V) / Gloria in Excelsis (Gen IV) / Samson Agonistes (Gen IV) / Team Megaman (Gen IV) / The Misfits (Gen V)

Re: Competitive Battling app for Android

I dont really EV train anymore but its nice to know there are handy apps like this around. (Y)
    "...And I was like OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" - Pinkie Pie