PID for Ability 2 will appear when specifically searching for Ability 1 in the PID Finder.

cH053n

Severity: C [Fix if possible]

Reproducibility: 100% [10/10 attempts]

Type: UI Code

Area: PID Finder

Version: 3.0b24

Steps:

1. Open the PID Finder and set Species to Darkrai, Set Ability to 1, off check Shiny, set Nature to Any and then set all IV's to 31.

2. Click search and view the Ability column.

Results:

While the Ability is specificly set to only search for Ability 1 PID the finder will return PID's for Ability 2.

Expected Behavior:

Only Ability 1 PID's should be returned in the Finder when specifically set to search for Ability 1.

Notes:

I talked to you about this before in chat but I just wanted to make sure it was logged and actually fixed in the next version.

When comparing PID's found by the PID/IV Generator in Pokesav the exact same PID's appear as Ability 2 in both generators.

attachment2.png

Edited by cH053n

I was aware of this one.

Edit: It's already been fixed as well. I believe we discussed this on IRC as I can't find any sign of where I know I told you what the actual problem was. (It's a display issue only. The PIDs are correct.)

Right, we did talk about this in IRC... but what made me worried is when the PID's were compared to ones found in Pokesav... they both showed them as Ability 2 PID, which got me thinking it wasn't just a display issue.

I'll verify if this is fixed in the new version.