Thread: Action Replay Windows 7

Action Replay Windows 7

I recently got rid of my old XP and advanced onto windows 7, however, its not recognising my action replay. can someone help me please?

Re: Action Replay Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by Crest View Post
    I recently got rid of my old XP and advanced onto windows 7, however, its not recognising my action replay. can someone help me please?
    I have the same problem. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.
    If that doesn't work, try updating the driver.
    And if it doesn't show the file that is required to update it, and everything else says its not made for the computer, and in your list of usb devices, it says, Unknown Device...then you got it a bad as I do. Can anyone help me with mine also? I uninstalled, reinstalled, looked at the forums, and nothing worked..

CodeJunkies has a support page on this, IIRC. Go check it out.
    The Global Terminal [PKM Distributions] | Download PokeGen | Find me on ProjectPokemon's IRC
    Windows Phone and 8 Developer | Microsoft Student Partner | Brony :3 | @ReignOfComputer

I went to the site and got the files to update the driver, but when I try to update it, this comes up:

It says to go back to the site and get the driver, but it I already did that, and it even told me that I had the right one! What do I do now?