Ok, so this is how I got this to work and if someone else knows a better way, please, please, PLEASE let me know!!!
In my scarlet game save, raid 013 is my 6-star (the way you can tell where yours is is to cycle through the raid tab and the first 12 raids will say distribution, raid 13 says black6, and the rest, 014 to 072, will be base5).
In your screenshot, you had raid020 set to black6 which would be tied to your 6star raid spawn. This can work (and believe it or not, I set all 72 raids as my 6star and they all appeared as such if you have the patience to do it) but you may have two show up on your map (three if your doing this when a 7star raid event is going on). I know earlier someone mentioned the day seed and this does affect the black6 raids because its a once-a-day spawn. So, what I did to get this to work was:
1. Turn off auto save!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
2. Manually save the game
3. Advance the in-game day (this can be done pressing the switch menu button and go to the date/time setting. You could either advance the day on your switch or just move back the time one min. Either works and you don't have to close out the game to do this)
4. Return to game and you should see the outbreaks and raid spawns reset (verify by checking to see if you have a 6star on the map if not, advance the date another day), this has to happen to generate the new daily seed!
5. Manually save and close the game out
6. Backup the game save with jksv/checkpoint
7. Shut down the switch and move the sd card to your pc
8. Open up PKHex and open up the backup game save
9. After the game is opened, go to SAV -> RAIDS -> RAID013 and put the 6star raid seed there and mark it as black6 so it would show up as the lone "legit" 6star (you could also put that same seed or other 6star seeds in all 72 raid entries if you want to farm them all just make sure you set it to black6 otherwise they will not spawn - the content flag has to match the seed). ****Distribution is for the sparkly white pseudo event-type raids (think eevee and delibird), Black6 is for the 6star raids, base5 is the normal raids (think 1 to 5 star), and might7 is the event raids (think charazard and cinderace)****
10. Export the game save back to the sd card and put it back into the switch and inject payload to start it up
11. Restore the game save using jksv/checkpoint and then start the game
12. When you get into the game, you should see new outbreak and raid spawn notifications (you should also see the new 6star raid you injected - as good indicator is see if the raid shows the same tera typing of the seed you injected and even more so if you seeded all 72 raid entries as a 6star)
13. Save the game and go farm them!
I have to tell you that when the in-game time rolls past the "24hour" 6star raid duration, whatever raids you did not clear will reset to normal and the random 6star will spawn. You would have to do the above steps every time you want to raid an injected seed. As @MewTracker stated, doing a date/time skip during this would despawn everything because of the new daily seed so don't until you're done farming the injected seed(s).
My switch has not and probably will not go online from fear of being banned. I turned off the time sync and manually manipulate the time on my own and had no issues with anything ingame. Once in awhile I get time sync notification with the cfw but it lets me acknowledge and clear.
Hopefully this helps, mang..
EDITED for proper engrish