HyperGTS problem?

The pokemon in question is Shaymin. Everything is set right, I port forward TCP 80 and UDP 53 (Even though the Port Check says otherwise), I used Netstat -ano to make sure nothing was using port 80 or 53, and I connect to the GTS, no problems. (at first, it said it was unable to) It checks the GTS's status for quite some time, but... I don't see or get Shaymin. Anyone know why?

EDIT: Okay, now it's giving me Error code 52100... -sigh- I have been trying to make this work ALL day....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im using the original. Also, if you need to know, the router I'm using is Linksys wrt54gl with dd-wrt firmware. None of those programs are running.

EDIT: I'm gonna try yours next.

EDIT2: I'm not sure, but is the DNS server supposed to say something while it is connecting? I just tried yours, but the same thing happened, it connected, no shaymin, second time it connected, error code.

Yes, the Primary DNS is the Fake DNS. Should I put nothing for the secondary one?

I noticed that my 2wire has a firewall, but I cant turn it off, for some reason it has to be active.

It acts like it's gonna send me Shaymin, but after a while it just goes to normal functions... =(

Normal GTS too o_O

no, not at all. it used to, though until it said I couldn't connect.

Edit: I am supposed to port forward to the DNS server's IP, right? Also, Pkmsendportcheck says udp is open, but not TCP, because either the aren't port forwarded (which they are) or UPnP is off ( which I did turn on once but it said the same thing.)

Darn, oh well. I give up, because obviously It wasnt meant for me to do... One more thing. it says something about 192.168.1.143. Do you know what that means?

It also says it spoofs the gamestats.gs.nintendowifi.net, to be the Fake GTS, but it sends it to that IP address. weird o_o