OU Trick Room RMT

LJdozer

Hi, I decided to make a trick room team, but haven't used it yet, and i know it isn't as good as it could be. All criticism and suggestions are appreciated.

THE LEAD:

bronzong.png

Bronzong @ Lum Berry, Relaxed nature, Levitate

EV's: 252 hp, 152 atk, 96 sp. def. 4 def

Moves:

Trick room

Gyro Ball

Explosion

Hypnosis

Description: Bulky lead used to set-up trick room and then shift to a counter to whatever pokemon they have out. Like i said, haven't used it yet, and suggestions are appreciated. Also uses hypnosis or explosion to incapacitate there lead.

SECOND SET-UP

dusknoir.png

Dusknoir @ Leftovers, Relaxed nature

EV's 252 hp, 252 def, 4 sp. def.

Moves:

Trick Room

Will-o-Wisp

Pain Split

Shadow Punch

Description: Second user of Trick Room, huge defenses and amazingly low speed. good for stopping physical pokemon with wow and has a recovery move in pain split, albeit an unreliable one.

PHYSICAL SWEEPER

image.php?u=116398&type=sigpic&dateline=1267065740

Snorlax @ leftovers, Sassy nature

EV's 168 hp, 120 atk, 220 sp. def

moves:

Curse

return

fire punch

earthquake

Description: Used as special wall and awesome physical sweeper. Curse lowers his already horrible speed, which is awesome for a Trick Room team.

SECOND SWEEPER

ani105.gif

Marowak @ Thick Club, Brave nature

EV's 252 hp, 252 atk, 4def

moves:

Earthquake

stone edge

fire punch

double edge

Description: Beast. Period. Naw, just kidding. He is super powerful though and has great coverage with these moves, and, guess what, LOW SPEED. :)

REVENGE KILLER

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqlEJlZt7ic1ZdHuuNfdzby_HIAndJ8l9sTDUAIYmKRgHEjVE&t=1&usg=__VCLLR6gX9g16tfjEuvtPoy6-2yo=

Dugtrio @ Life Orb, Adamant nature

EV's 252 atk, 252 speed,4 hp

Earthquake

Sucker Punch

Stone Edge

Aerial Ace

Description: Kills things when trick room runs out, and priority for when its on. Great pokemon, i just love it. Still, all pokemon are replaceable.

WALLBREAKER

453.png

Lucario @ Life Orb, Brave nature

EV's 252 atk, 252 sp. atk, 4hp

Close Combat

Crunch

Aura Sphere

HP Ice

Description: I know, its a little fast, but i think it will work, and gives me some resistances. Also should kill walls easily and then just sweep.

Thanks for rating, after i get some suggestions i will use it and let you know what gives me trouble.

Edited by LJdozer

The best leads in the game for TR are Bronzong and Banette. Anything else really isn't that great. Make sure all your speed IVs are set as low as possible, and if you don't use Bronzong lead, try to fit it in for Snorlax, who's curse takes too long to set up. HP Ice over Dragonpulse on Lucario for Gliscor, and you can probably fit Nasty Plot Slowking in. Instead of Dugtrio, try the UU guy Technitop, who's priority takes out most of your problems after TR stops. Go with Dusknoir over Clops for sure. I'lll finish later, I have to go

I'll change my lead to Bronzong then, The speed ivs are all as low as possible. Any suggestions for new snorlax set if curse takes to long? HP ice sounds like a good idea, so i'll do it, and where would Slowking fit in, or replace, on the team? Okay with Dusknoir,

and is technitop Hitmontop?

Made the changes. Still not sure on Technitop/hitmontop?

Edited by LJdozer
Edit:

I'll change my lead to Bronzong then, The speed ivs are all as low as possible. Any suggestions for new snorlax set if curse takes to long? HP ice sounds like a good idea, so i'll do it, and where would Slowking fit in, or replace, on the team? Okay with Dusknoir,

and is technitop Hitmontop?

Made the changes. Still not sure on Technitop/hitmontop?

Technitop is indeed hitmontop, with a technician ability :D.

Erm Slowking could well replace snorlax, I run Slowking and Marowak as my special and physical sweepers, respectively. They work pretty awesome.

I say replace snorlax as marowak does make for a much better physical sweeper IMO and you do leave a lot to be desired on the special offence front. Any old Skarmory/forry/gliscor could soon stop you dead in your tracks. I think running Nasty Plot/Surf (hydro Pump)/Grass Knot/ HP Fire could work pretty amazingly for you.