Platinum AR Request

Gum

Hi, im sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, but this seemed like the correct place to make requests for specific pokemon.

I would like 3 pokemon made, 2 charmander's and 1 squirtle egg. Specifics are below.

Pokemon: Charmander

Held Item: Charcoal for one, Dragon Fang for the other

Level: 25

Ability: Blaze

Nickname (If wanted):

Original Trainer (Trainer Name/OT): J

Trainer Gender (If specific): Male

Trainer ID (If specific): 24849

Secret ID (If specific): 51034

Pokemon Gender (If specific): 1 Male, 1 Female

Shiny (Yes or No): Yes

Egg (Yes or No):

Nature: Helpful

Attacks: Fire Fang, Ember, Scratch, Dragon Rage

PP (max or normal): Max

Pokérus Status: Cured

Pokéball Captured In: Premier Ball

Battle Stats: Max for the level

IV Stats: 31 All

EV Stats:

Ribbons (If any):

Location/Date Met: Pal Park, 8/6/10

Level Met At: 5

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg):

Happiness: Max

Contest Stats: Max

Party slot 1-6 or Storage box 1-18, slot 1-30 (required for AR code): Box 2, Slot 6 and Slot 7

For what game (required for AR code): Platinum

I am not sure what kind of specifics are needed for the squirtle egg other than I want it to be in Box 2, Slot 8 if possible. Other than that I just want it to be a normal egg.

I would like action replay codes for Platinum for each of them please.

Thanks in advance.

edit: If I was to upload my save file, would someone be able to get my Trainer ID and Secret ID to make it as if I caught both of these pokemon instead of them being like traded pokemon.

edit2: found my SID and Trainer ID and put them in. Please use those numbers.

Edited by Gum

It is easy enough to get the Secret ID from a Save file. You could download the Save file to your PC and read it with Pokegen (first topic in the RAM section), right click on a Pokemon and select "Show in controls". The fifth Tab (OT/Misc) contains the Secret ID. I could upload your Pokemon as .pkm files then and you could easily generate the codes yourself (I am happy to do them if you prefer).

If you want decent stats on your Charmander and have it Shiny then the easiest way is to give it a fake Secret ID to make it Shiny. Finding the PID for a Shiny is considerably more difficult and probably hits your IV's a fair bit. Giving the Charmander a Docile Nature I was able to get all IV's set to 31, using the Secret ID to get it Shiny. With the same nature a Shiny PID had IV's of 31,31,31,16,0,2. Did you want any specific EV's on that Charmander?

Oh ok. If you want to upload the .pkm files that's fine with me. I found the Pokegen and I think I can figure out how to make a code with it based on the data in the pkm. It seems easy enough.

I didn't want any specific EV's on the charmander, I can work on those in game to get them where I want them. The main thing I wanted was just the stats and the level so it can just be used with the rest of my team without power-leveling it to catch up. If it is easier to make it without it being shiny, that's ok with me. I hope that answered your questions.

OK. I just uploaded the two files as it easy enough to use the Drop-Down box to select the other Held Item. They currently have my Trainer Details.

For the Egg I just let it Randomize the IV's though they could be set and a new PID would need to be found. I gave it the normal Lv 1 Squirtle Move plus 3 of its Egg Moves. I had an Eevee egg that I copied most of the details from and adjusted for Platinum.

Any questions just PM me.