Could someone please hack check these 6 to 12 recent event pokemon?

Tracy1969able

These are my revised pkms on the same pokemon from above. They test out the same way, as the above original pokemon pkms listed above. I would like to know if they are legit, even though they still come out as hacked pokemon.

REVISED [Crown] Raikou.pkm

REVISED [VGC10] EEVEE.pkm

REVISED [CROWN] ENTEI.pkm

REVISED [Crown] Suicune.pkm

REVISED [SMR2010] Jirachi.pkm

[Satoshi] Pikachu (ASH'S REVISED PIKACHU).pkm

REVISED [Crown] Raikou.pkm

REVISED [VGC10] EEVEE.pkm

REVISED [CROWN] ENTEI.pkm

REVISED [Crown] Suicune.pkm

REVISED [SMR2010] Jirachi.pkm

[Satoshi] Pikachu (ASH'S REVISED PIKACHU).pkm

there's likely nothing wrong with them. legal hasn't been updated in a while. the new events would need to be implemented. i rng-abused 5 of those, excluding the smr2010 jirachi, and all of mine that i picked up from the green guy come up as hacked even though i got them myself and i know they're good. you're welcome to them if you like.

Could you please also check these other 4 event pokemon?

I will first post the PKM files for the pokemon that I am using.

I will also post the revised pokemon that came from the original pokemon.

I woul like to know if they will work and be considered legit as possible.

IFZDvFRO1GuD1FuDz

[SPR2010] Pichu.pkm

[Pokemon Ranger] Kyle Riolu.pkm

[E4ALL] Manaphy.pkm

[00010] Absol.pkm

REVISED EVENT ABSOL.pkm

REVISED RIOLU WITH AURA SPHERE.pkm

REVISED [E4ALL] MANAPHY.pkm

REVISED [SPR2010] PICHU.pkm

[SPR2010] Pichu.pkm

[Pokemon Ranger] Kyle Riolu.pkm

[E4ALL] Manaphy.pkm

[00010] Absol.pkm

REVISED EVENT ABSOL.pkm

REVISED RIOLU WITH AURA SPHERE.pkm

REVISED [E4ALL] MANAPHY.pkm

REVISED [SPR2010] PICHU.pkm

Edited by Tracy1969able

off the bat the absol is wrong because they should all be "common gba event(restricted)". i haven't used pokesav in a while, but i know pokegen can handle this no problem. also, the ot is 10 aniv, but i think it should be 10 anniv.

for the manaphy, it has a pid of 1 to start because it's generated dynamically before/when the manaphy is given out. where did you get that? did you pull it out of a pgt/pcd file? anyway, the pid and ivs aren't supposed to correspond, i don't think, so you should be ok there. the pichu should be the same way- no correspondence between pid/ivs, so you're good there. that said, though, i can't tell you for sure that the pid you're using is one that should appear on a wondercard poke. i know that when rng-abusing wondercards, the frame used is method1+2 frames(or just "wondercard ivs" in rng reporter, but it's the same thing) so i guess most any method 1 pid should work. the riolu is also a wondercard, so i can only assume it works the same way regarding the pid/ivs. if you can find someone else to get a second opinion, definitely do it.

e: i didn't notice manaphy was shiny the first time i looked. mystery gift stuff can't be shiny unless they're set shiny.

e2: and i'm glad i imported them into my game, because i wouldn't have noticed the shiny absol. i don't think 10 anniv stuff can be shiny, but i'm really not positive about that.

Edited by Bond697