HG/SS: GTS Help

Ocassionally, I would receive Random Pokémon via GTS (Global Trade Station) via Deposit Pokémon, but I have not Deposit any Pokémon into the GTS (Global Trade Station).

So far, I received a Lv.100 Elekid and a Lv.23 Shiny Rayquaza.

It seems that the GTS (Global Trade Station) in Goldenrod City is acting like a Fake GTS or a Hyper GTS. My Nintendo DSi's IP and DNS Address are on Auto Obtain and I am using a Local Wi-Fi Connection.

Any ideas on what is going on?

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

Either completely made up or your just extremely lucky as i don't see how this can actually happen.

Well, this happened a few days ago when I used the GTS Glitch.

Ocassionally, I will obtain Random Pokémon from different Trainers around the world. It is not really bad, but I wanted to know what was going on because I was surprise by this.

Ocassionally, I would receive Random Pokémon via GTS (Global Trade Station) via Deposit Pokémon, but I have not Deposit any Pokémon into the GTS (Global Trade Station).

So far, I received a Lv.100 Elekid and a Lv.23 Shiny Rayquaza.

It seems that the GTS (Global Trade Station) in Goldenrod City is acting like a Fake GTS or a Hyper GTS. My Nintendo DSi's IP and DNS Address are on Auto Obtain and I am using a Local Wi-Fi Connection.

Any ideas on what is going on?

It sounds like your DS' DNS settings aren't refreshing properly. I've never heard of that happening before, though. What should happen is that once you choose "auto-obtain" and save, it should reach out to your DHCP server and grab its info- that is IP, DNS, gateway, subnet, etc. Somehow the middle step there is missing, so you're connecting with your previous settings. If you have a bad signal I could see that happening if the DS can't communicate with the router/DHCP server. I'd wager that if you plug in all the info statically it won't happen again and then you could just change your DNS settings when you want to download from others.

I am not using a Router. I am using a Local Wi-Fi Connection which means you search for an Access Points and connect to it by either entering a WEP Key if it is a Red Lock or connect to it without a WEP Key which is a Blue Lock which I am using.

I believe it is now a Side Effect due to the GTS Glitch I use for Evolving my Pokémon through Trading via GTS.