Legility Checker crash

Superboop

So yesterday, I was creating a Nidoking pkm. file and changing it using Pokesav (Like, the IVs, EVs, Nickname, place, etc.)

After I finished, I tested it with the legility checker. The legility checker suddenly crashes for no reason. Whenever I try it again it crashes again.

It seems that the Nidoking is the only one who did this; all other pkm. files I created had no problem on using the legility checker.

So what is the cause of the crashing? is it that the Nidoking is seriously hacked or something?

It seems to me, that this sometimes happens when the Pokemon was incorrectly Savved. For example, I once had the Egg Hatched/Recieved date set as the same, and it crashed repeatedly. As soon as I fixed it, it worked just fine. If it is Crashing, it might be assumed that somewhere along the lines, something checks out as "Invalid" In your case, it is most likely the PID. You have changed your Ivs correct? This means you PID is no longer Corresponding correctly. Generate a new PID, and try it then; should work. If not, then make sure everything else is as Legal as it can get, and if it still fails after that, bother some of us to Check it out. You can send .Pkm files through MediaFire.

Hey guys, I've been using the Legality Check vB54-20, and reads my Scizor 100% perfectly legitimate, but when using the most current version of Legality Check (vB54-24) indicates a hacked pokemon or unknown.why?

I need your help please.