Why this urge to introduce?

krappyownd

Hello! Kon'nichi-wa!

I'm new here xD (as you can obviously see by my wretched, automatic, post count), so I hope this post follows the rules and all, since I have read them thoroughly although honestly I did not ^_^; //bows. Hey now, I dont want to fill this with meaningless stuff so a little something about myself is that I'm a GFX designer for almost 2 years now,, but I've taken a break from it-all(!) because I got addicted to computer games (Left4Dead I, II, and Warcraft).. and that's not g00d. No future awaits me from those games. So I now I play pokemon but uh, thinking the good ol' day is irreplacable, I'm just seeing where inspiration and instinct will lead me to ~.. and that is with the aid of PokeSAV, PokeGen, whatever that is -- ciao!

Welcome to the site, Krappyownd... Sexy name lol.

Erm if you're interested in Pokesav and Pokegen you should be able to find them in the SAV subforums, if you haven't already. Do a little searching and you'll get used to them in no time. Pokesav is harder to use, however tutorials are endless; where as Pokegen is a lot easier to use but tutorials ... are non existant (but honestly you shouldn't need one with Pokegen :D)

See you around, enjoy your stay :).