Please Check this pokemon plz

pikmon667

I am not sure exactly how Pokesav generates the PID for the Pokemon, but Pokegen does it by taking into account the IV's and Nature of the Pokemon when generating it. This seems to produce better results for legality when the .pkm is checked by legal.exe.

On a number of occasions I have taken a "hacked" Pokemon .pkm file and use Pokegen to generate the PID and this has resulted in a clean bill of health from legal.exe.

You can fix certain IV's in Pokegen when generating a PID to spped up the process, but this can result in the program not findng a valid one. With your Pokemon I left all the values open to change and the program found a valid PID but in so doing had to reduce the Speed IV from 5 to 3 to be able to use it.

You can find Pokegen here...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Pokemon-Generator-%28Pokesav-replacement-for-Pokemon-editing%29

That is my preferred program for Pokemon or Save editing.

I am not sure exactly how Pokesav generates the PID for the Pokemon, but Pokegen does it by taking into account the IV's and Nature of the Pokemon when generating it. This seems to produce better results for legality when the .pkm is checked by legal.exe.

On a number of occasions I have taken a "hacked" Pokemon .pkm file and use Pokegen to generate the PID and this has resulted in a clean bill of health from legal.exe.

You can fix certain IV's in Pokegen when generating a PID to spped up the process, but this can result in the program not findng a valid one. With your Pokemon I left all the values open to change and the program found a valid PID but in so doing had to reduce the Speed IV from 5 to 3 to be able to use it.

You can find Pokegen here...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Pokemon-Generator-%28Pokesav-replacement-for-Pokemon-editing%29

That is my preferred program for Pokemon or Save editing.

did legal.exe accept it as a

type: JEREMY <Static>

also it has to be a

Female

oblivious ability

Naive Nature