OT trouble

Altheriaz

Hi guys I am having trouble entering my OT on my heart gold pokesav. I click on the OT box and the "name edit" box pops up with the two options "name" and "trash bytes" appearing. I then enter the trainer name into the "name" box and click ok/enter and the name just doesn't appear on the pokemon edit menu. I click on the OT box again and the "name" box is blank. This is really agitating me at the moment and any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Pokegen will work with any .pkm files. I have never had a problem with it. Use Pokesav and use the Save option on the Pokemon to write it to a .pkm file that Pokegen can read.

I have had problems with Pokesav and converting to .sav files to read correctly. I presume that all of the information in Pokesav looks OK?

I tried your program but I'm using a UK copy of HG so it didnt work.

I see. I'll get regional support in eventually, sorry. As for the specific Pokesav problem, I think I've read that you can hold down backspace for a few seconds and have it (for whatever reason) fix the nickname editbox.

Pokegen will work with any .pkm files. I have never had a problem with it. Use Pokesav and use the Save option on the Pokemon to write it to a .pkm file that Pokegen can read.

This would work, although a little annoying.