Mystery Gift Sav

silver25

I'm not sure what you want, as you don't need to do anything to enable Mystery Gift (unlike Diamond and Pearl with the Jubilife TV Station). After you "Touch to Start", scroll down the initial screen where you load the game save, start a New Game or Connect to the Pokewalker. The next option down is Mystery Gift.

I am trying to edit Events on Pokesav and I can't click on the events option on the bottom left. I was told that I needed a sav that enabled mystery gift (as in you talked to the guy in Goldenrod City Radio Tower that enables mystery gift)

Have you checked GameFaqs? There are some Soulsilver saves there, one of which (EU) definitely has Event Poekmon. They are in Action Replay format and I have not had much success in trying to convert them to a readable .sav format for some reason. I had no problem with my Platinum Save which I copied to my PC and converted to .sav format. That was readable and visually OK in Pokesav, so I am not sure what is different about the GameFaqs saves.

I just tried some saves from Gamefaqs, after finally getting them to convert to .sav format. There was a save with some event Pokemon in it (Darkrai and Jirachi) but the Events button was not available to use. Similarly with a pretty full US save. As a comparison (and for my own interest) I tried my Platinum .sav file which has the Jirachi from the current event and in the Platinum version of Pokesav I could have edited the events.

I wonder if anyone is able to access "Events " on the HG/SS version of Pokesav.