Need help with HyperGTS, Please :]

Hello =]

I've recently downloaded the HyperGTS program but I can't seem to get it to work..

I downloaded "pkmsendportcheck" and when i run it, it says:

[TCP] 0/1 ports open

[uDP] 1/1 ports open

Tried to scan 2 ports but only 1 were accessible. This is most likely because of UPnP being turned off' date=' unconfigured or you have not made the proper port forwarding/triggering configurations. Good luck properly port forwarding TCP80 and UDP53! [/quote']

^^" can someone help me get this working please? :3

-facepalm- Okay that might help xD

Go to your router's settings, (It's usually a website) and go to the "Port Forwarding" tab. I'm not sure about your router, but you click "New Forward" or something like that, and type in 80 as the in and out port and hit save.

There's also a website dedicated to port forwarding, you can Google it or something, in case my suck-ish explanation doesn't help.

]lol.. yeah.. XDD I have no idea what you just said.. I've seen similar posts by you saying to do that.. x.x but I could never figure it out right.. I've already tried to find a website for the port forwarding and no luck finding one that could help.. lol.. I've got a Comcast Arris TM402P router.

{{EDIT: x.x my bad, that's the Modem.. lol, the Router is a D-Link (DI-624)}}

all the sites I found, one had said to do something in the windows firewall, so I tried that and nothing worked (then restored to it's defaults to ensure my comps security)..

Another one I found said to go to something like http://[[iP Address Here]] but x_x" when I got there it was asking for user/pass and there shouldn't be a user/pass for that.. I tried leaving it blank, didn't work, tried a few different users/pass.. x.x even tried admin 1234 (as one site had said the default was for my router) and nothing worked.. x.x....

{{EDIT}}

XDD Nvm! I figured that part out (I was using the wrong user/pass X3)(once I got in I was able to understand/follow your instructions).. got the port open finally, however.. I'm still having trouble getting it to work right.

My current settings:

On the DS

Primary DNS: 192.168.0.103

Secondary: 192.168.0.1

On HyperGTS:

DNS Server: 192.168.0.103

Receive Pokemon: (Checked) Reject the Pokemon (it remains on the game) ; (Checked) Send after Receiving

The Problem:

I can send pokemon to my game from my computer, but I can't send them to my computer from my game.

Heheh, nvm again.. ^^" restarted HyperGTS and it's working great.

XDD! Thxs for the help. =3

Edited by Blood_Wulf93

=3 I can usually catch on pretty quick if I read something enough times. xD it really wasn't that hard to understand though once I was able to actually Access the settings.

I do have one more question though... =3 I can use this for public too right? (like use the hypergts for give aways by telling someone to set their DNS to w/e) How would I go about doing something like that? ^w^