How do you make non event pokemon using pokegen?

I left the shiny box and egg box blank.I gave it a nickname in japanese.wrote the trainer name in japanese, ability static.species pikachu.country japan,origin fire red,game platinum,left pokerus box blank,happiness 70,nature naive,found a PID from PID finder,made legal stats,IVs and moves,Gave trainer my game ID and SID,Gave it no EVs.I made the polarity 4 + and one - and the priority all 1.

How did you do the nicknames? Did you click the characters on the character map? It'd be helpful if you could paste the exact text that was in the nickname editboxes. Aside from a potential problem with the nicknames, the only other way something could've gone wrong is (maybe) if you're using non-US versions of the game, had a corrupt save file before saving to it, or did something else you haven't mentioned.

This might not belong here, but is it possible to change event pokemon's (ie. 10ANIV Celebi) PID? Or were the PID's static before DPP came? And if I do change it, would it still have the right type (ie. Common Event (restricted))?

This might not belong here, but is it possible to change event pokemon's (ie. 10ANIV Celebi) PID? Or were the PID's static before DPP came? And if I do change it, would it still have the right type (ie. Common Event (restricted))?

I'm not entirely sure how event Pokemon PIDs are intended to work, but PID type 10 and 11 in PokeGen are event types, with R and U meaning restricted and unrestricted.