Action Replay for DSi

druboyks

Has anyone bought the Action Replay for the DSi, yet? If so, do you know whether or not it works on DSi enhanced games? I ask because I have heard rumors that DSi enhanced games are setup differently than basic DS games, in the way of there are region restrictions and other things of that nature.

• 6 months later...

Well, it should, by word of Datel, work with DSi-enhanced games and DSi-exclusive games; I think it says so on the box...

And I don't see why it would have any problem because the way codes are run isn't changed or hindered by how the files are setup in them...

If Datel has half a collective brain, they'd have each of the enhanced games have two sets of codes and switch between them based on the DS type you're using...

Has anyone bought the Action Replay for the DSi, yet? If so, do you know whether or not it works on DSi enhanced games? I ask because I have heard rumors that DSi enhanced games are setup differently than basic DS games, in the way of there are region restrictions and other things of that nature.

It does, works with my white version from Japan. I am using the DSi XL handheld and ARDSi.