Postcounts in Competitive Battling

Gin

According to the FAQ thread, posts in competitive battling do not raise one's postcount. I can understand why trivial games do not increase a user's postcount, but users who post insightful and intelligent posts mainly in the competitive battling section miss out on many +counts because of this. Is there a specific reason that this is due to?

Is that true? I had no idea... but looking at your postcount of 108, I do not know whether it did not take those postcounts into account or if it has. In fact, you seem to post in the competitive battling section mostly, correct? I am going to test it right now...

EDIT: Erm... my postcount DID raise from posting in the competitive battling section. That FAQ is wrong... but I have not tried the other sections within that sub-category yet.

EDIT 2: After countless amount of posting one word posts containing "fart" and deleting them in each section in the Competitive Battling section, I can conclude that the FAQ is wrong and that your post counts are in fact increasing. 108 is a hefty number for someone who doesn't post anywhere but the competitive battling section/trivial game section. I guess I will kick that out of the FAQ. Although... maybe you should test it for yourself?