I dont get why my pokemon are not legal

wonnabehero

I have been trying to make a legal smeargle so i can use it on pokemon battle revolution but when ever i put it in the legality checjer it says its a hacked pokemon, i think its because i dont know what to do with the IVs or EVs or the stats in general but i keep trying and still i dont know whats wrong, if some one could help me out and tell me smeagles base stats with the brave nature that might help or if some one is willing to make me a smeagle that would be cool aswell, any way please help.

also, how do i make the spoiler parts in my posts?

Well, with no sample to work off of, there's no way to see what's wrong with said Smeargle. A number of things could be wrong: maybe you gave it more than 510 EVs in total, maybe it has an ability it's not suppose to have, maybe the IVs and Nature you gave it doesn't correspond with its PID (Personality Value). Those are but a few examples I can think of.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys if it was an EV problem it would say EVs: Invalid in the checker, so don't suggest that :P Sounds like an incorrect nature/IV/PID combination, how about you try just using SCVs PID/IV generator or PokeGen, you'd probably get it right then. Also, if you could upload the smeargle you've made so far, i can probably tell you what's wrong with it :)